EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

Why would Pink just make all this up? Please for the love of God tell me? Why would zzyzx a close friend of fream tell his chat she cheated on tectone with his assistant? Why would fream send a zyzzx a message that she still had security camera of tectones house and that he must of forgot she installed them?

That’s still zero proof of Pink’s allegations against her lmao. Neither are good people, I’ll stop replying because I’m here to watch her tits, not to argue with blind people.

For sure Yyy777 must be pinkchyu cuz there's no way that someone can be like that.

That’s still zero proof of Pink’s allegations against her lmao. Neither are good people, I’ll stop replying because I’m here to watch her tits, not to argue with blind people.
Hello? I can't be the only one who has a brain right? Maybe because she feels that could actually affect the investigation? "Neither are good people" this is just you trying to justify defending a freak. Explaing how pink is a bad person?

I think she deleted the tweet because people were shitting on her the comments, fream has more clout on twitter. Her best bet is making everything clear on stream tomorrow and to NOT CRY

You people are actually weird. So you would rather people not know what a creep fream is?
You're choosing to ignore everything anyone is telling you at this point. IT doesn't matter what we think because there's supposedly a police investigation on the matter. Her not shutting up about it, whether or not it's affected, is detrimental to her case.

I think she deleted the tweet because people were shitting on her the comments, fream has more clout on twitter. Her best bet is making everything clear on stream tomorrow and to NOT CRY
Her best bet has been, and always will be, to let the investigation run it's course but it seems she's incapable of doing so.

Her best bet has been, and always will be, to let the investigation run it's course but it seems she's incapable of doing so.
No it's not holy sht you mfs don't listen. She has been harassing pink for over a year and pink didn't do anything about it because she thought fream would stop and fream kept harassing her. Now use your brain please

Can't be like what? My bad I use common sense and have morals 😂
Common sense would be this
So Fream had camera's in the house, alright, why? When she moved out of the previous house to see if her and Teccy were better apart, did she forget about the camera's being there, or was it intentional to keep them there, and for what purpose?

Even then, there is no hard evidence/definitive proof of any claims being said. Just empty words that hold no meaning. Let's wait and see how this develops instead of believing in someone who's yet to provide actual evidence.
Honestly curious if and when Teccy will say anything about this, mostly stemmed from the drama he was in with Ratsu and Envi being a dick bringing up a clip of Teccy playing a character.

Common sense would be this
So Fream had camera's in the house, alright, why? When she moved out of the previous house to see if her and Teccy were better apart, did she forget about the camera's being there, or was it intentional to keep them there, and for what purpose?

Even then, there is no hard evidence/definitive proof of any claims being said. Just empty words that hold no meaning. Let's wait and see how this develops instead of believing in someone who's yet to provide actual evidence.
Honestly curious if and when Teccy will say anything about this, mostly stemmed from the drama he was in with Ratsu and Envi being a dick bringing up a clip of Teccy playing a character.
Watch zzyzx stream lol because your "common sense" is off. She was stalking tectone not just through cameras but also through bank statements. She found out about pink meeting tectone and she kept spying on them because she assumed they were hooking up. She messaged zzyzx she was the one who installed the cameras and that tectone forgot about them. Pink also said tectone had no idea about the cameras. Pink kinda hinted she was filmed changing.

No it's not holy sht you mfs don't listen. She has been harassing pink for over a year and pink didn't do anything about it because she thought fream would stop and fream kept harassing her. Now use your brain please
How long has the investigation been going on? She only recently started talking about this publicly so if it's been going on a whole year then that's terrible but if it only recently started then yeah, she definitely needs to shut the fuck to about it. It doesn't matter how long she's been getting harassed, if she put in a police report and is going after criminal charges only recently then everything she's saying now can and will be used against her, same goes for Fream which is why she's been smart and not saying anything.

Yeah I agree we should wait until the police investigation is over but at the same time it's weird af trying to poke holes in pinks story. Especially if she is the victim

How long has the investigation been going on? She only recently started talking about this publicly so if it's been going on a whole year then that's terrible but if it only recently started then yeah, she definitely needs to shut the fuck to about it. It doesn't matter how long she's been getting harassed, if she put in a police report and is going after criminal charges only recently then everything she's saying now can and will be used against her, same goes for Fream which is why she's been smart and not saying anything.
Bro how many times do I have to say this, she SAID what she's been saying doesn't affect the investigation. You mfs don't know what she knows stop trying to act like you know better. "Why did she delete her tweets" if she's getting told by Randoms to stop talking about even though she's allowed to she's probably going to listen to them especially if people are also shting on her

Bro how many times do I have to say this, she SAID what she's been saying doesn't affect the investigation. You mfs don't know what she knows stop trying to act like you know better. "Why did she delete her tweets" if she's getting told by Randoms to stop talking about even though she's allowed to she's probably going to listen to them especially if people are also shting on her
Oh yeah, you're well past the listening stage. I'm only gonna say this one more time and then go fap to her tits. It doesn't matter if she's saying that what she says doesn't affect the investigation. Every public word she's put out there about it, from her stories to calling Fream names, affects the investigation. It might not be much in the long run and I genuinely believe Fream is a fucking freak but you have to understand that her speaking about it IN ANY CAPACITY, has an effect.

Oh yeah, you're well past the listening stage. I'm only gonna say this one more time and then go fap to her tits. It doesn't matter if she's saying that what she says doesn't affect the investigation. Every public word she's put out there about it, from her stories to calling Fream names, affects the investigation. It might not be much in the long run and I genuinely believe Fream is a fucking freak but you have to understand that her speaking about it IN ANY CAPACITY, has an effect.
You literally do not know that lol, I mean you're right it COULD have an effect, a very minimal one. :KEKWlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom