EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

Holy fuck. Another streamer just came forward saying Tectones EX cheated on him, stole shit from him, was stalking his bank statements and search history and sharing it with people. Why is noone talking about this shit, Pink just linked it in her discord announcements:

Not to beat a dead horse here, but that guy seems oddly excited about all of this information. She may be dating whoever this Cruz dude is, but the rest is hearsay unless we hear it from a primary source, and not a dude that knows a dude, who once delivered a sandwhich to Tectone 2 years ago.
That said; he seems like the type who would immediately go back to a toxic partner because they're the only ones who are able to tolerate their shit.

Not to beat a dead horse here, but that guy seems oddly excited about all of this information. She may be dating whoever this Cruz dude is, but the rest is hearsay unless we hear it from a primary source, and not a dude that knows a dude, who once delivered a sandwhich to Tectone 2 years ago.
That said; he seems like the type who would immediately go back to a toxic partner because they're the only ones who are able to tolerate their shit.
he was close with fream, lol what?

smart but a very cowardly move by her. basically saying "its all lies and I'm not talking about it anymore"

Idk, she seems to be the most smart out of this situation, which is not saying much. Pinkchyu keeps tweeting and venting and saying the police this, the police that. Now she tweets that the police is actually not doing anything, which one is it then. She supposedly already told the truth based on her tweet a few days ago, but now tomorrow is going to spoke her truth? I'm not on either side, but Fream's response is so much more mature and smart.

Idk, she seems to be the most smart out of this situation, which is not saying much. Pinkchyu keeps tweeting and venting and saying the police this, the police that. Now she tweets that the police is actually not doing anything, which one is it then. She supposedly already told the truth based on her tweet a few days ago, but now tomorrow is going to spoke her truth? I'm not on either side, but Fream's response is so much more mature and smart.
I don't think you read pinks tweet correctly, also fream wasn't the one being harassed for over a year. And imagine coming out with this and everyone just starts shting on you and making stuff up about you, all because you live with tectone.

She said what she's saying doesn't affect the investigation

Yeah, then why she just deleted today's tweets? that's the problem. Asking for sympathy by tweeting all that stuff while saying it's already on the hands of the cops, then deleting it, it's not a believable look.

Yeah, then why she just deleted today's tweets? that's the problem. Asking for sympathy by tweeting all that stuff while saying it's already on the hands of the cops, then deleting it, it's not a believable look.
She deletes her tweets alot lol how tf does that mean she's lying? Just shows how anxious she is. People are shittig on her 24/7 for exposing the truth. People like you are the problem

I'm honestly surprised people close to her aren't just telling her to shut the fuck up. I get the whole mental disorders and whatever but at some point, you're to blame for your mistakes.

Like she said, what she's saying doesn't effect the investigation. Fream wants this to get swept under the rug that's why she keeps saying her lawyers having been contacted. Pink clearly doesn't want her money so she keeps speaking out about it. People like you are only making her not want to speak up. When the investigation is over pink is probably going to expose even more

Yeah pink is to blame for being spied on and harassed by a jealous ex
No, you fucking idiot. She's to blame for making ALL of this public when she's been told not to talk about it. She can say it doesn't affect the investigation all she wants but if that were true then she wouldn't be deleting her tweets about it all. Nobody is blaming her for being harassed.

No, you fucking idiot. She's to blame for making ALL of this public when she's been told not to talk about it. She can say it doesn't affect the investigation all she wants but if that were true then she wouldn't be deleting her tweets about it all. Nobody is blaming her for being harassed.
You people are actually weird. So you would rather people not know what a creep fream is?

You people are actually weird.

You have been provided zero actual evidence of harassment towards Pinkchyu, except for two screenshots, which no doubt are weird behavior, but nowhere near what Pink has said, and you just believe it.

If what she says it’s true, then either provide the evidence or let the cops handle it and stop vague tweeting.

You have been provided zero actual evidence of harassment towards Pinkchyu, except for two screenshots, which no doubt are weird behavior, but nowhere near what Pink has said, and you just believe it.

If what she says it’s true, then either provide the evidence or let the cops handle it and stop vague tweeting.
My proof is using common sense and not trying to defend and jealous ex🤣

So no proof then, got it.
Why would Pink just make all this up? Please for the love of God tell me? Why would zzyzx a close friend of fream tell his chat she cheated on tectone with his assistant? Why would fream send a zyzzx a message that she still had security camera of tectones house and that he must of forgot she installed them?

Back
Top Bottom