EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Peachjars - Simp Chat

Is she and Meowri friends ? Jenna has been hitching about a friend being a snake lately

I'm going to assume no. Jenna was asked how Peach is doing and she went from "oh she's been really busy" to going on a 40 minute rant about how she keeps losing friends and people keep turning on her sooo.
This on a stream?

I think they ,,broke up" when Jenna was in Austin. She did streams in Iron Forge and basically with the same people as Peach but seems they didn't meet. Before Austin stream Jenna said that Peach had a lot of plans already and they might meet up but no guarantees. But she also twitted that sucks to lose friends to cliques and she wonders if it's worth it. I think it was after Emiru chinese new years stream. But on Alinity's stream she said she was looking for a house in Austin. She planing to move.

I think they ,,broke up" when Jenna was in Austin. She did streams in Iron Forge and basically with the same people as Peach but seems they didn't meet. Before Austin stream Jenna said that Peach had a lot of plans already and they might meet up but no guarantees. But she also twitted that sucks to lose friends to cliques and she wonders if it's worth it. I think it was after Emiru chinese new years stream. But on Alinity's stream she said she was looking for a house in Austin. She planing to move.
So...they are not friends?

Anyone know the name of the blonde that was in her Twitch video a few days ago where they were on the street giving free advice? Thank in advance.

Anyone know the name of the blonde that was in her Twitch video a few days ago where they were on the street giving free advice? Thank in advance.
Someone else would know better than me, but I just assumed that was her assistant

Does anyone actually like her strap-on/futa stuff or is it just an autistically loud minority who continue to feed into the idea that it's hot? It just really confuses me how Peachjars continues to make that style of content when all it serves to do (to me at least) is to be boring filler where she yaps on and on for 10-20 minutes while stroking her fake dick and saying how much she enjoys the futa fetish. There's nothing wrong with her personally enjoying it, but it feels like she could be using her time better if that makes any lick of sense. I feel like these vids only appeal to a small minority of her followers

Does anyone actually like her strap-on/futa stuff or is it just an autistically loud minority who continue to feed into the idea that it's hot? It just really confuses me how Peachjars continues to make that style of content when all it serves to do (to me at least) is to be boring filler where she yaps on and on for 10-20 minutes while stroking her fake dick and saying how much she enjoys the futa fetish. There's nothing wrong with her personally enjoying it, but it feels like she could be using her time better if that makes any lick of sense. I feel like these vids only appeal to a small minority of her followers
I think she just personally likes it. She's a not so secretly kinky person

i mean, i would not mind the strapon at all, if there was another girl with her, but i personally see no appeal when she is by herself and she has a penis, its for sure a kink of hers tho.

Yeah basically this.

Just like her feet stuff, I don't see the appeal for it, you can see feet in a beach normally, why pay for see them close up?

I would enjoy her Futa content if she actually used that dick to peg another girl, other than that it has 0 appeal to me, she's just stroking a plastic thing with 0 pleasure involved

Just like her feet stuff, I don't see the appeal for it, you can see feet in a beach normally, why pay for see them close up?

I would enjoy her Futa content if she actually used that dick to peg another girl, other than that it has 0 appeal to me, she's just stroking a plastic thing with 0 pleasure involved
At least feet is like, the most common fetish bar none. See, I really do like her foot content but THAT feels like she's just playing it up for the camera and doesn't actually really care about doing it other than to make others happy. The futa thing? She's definitely into it and there's no doubt about it, but I find it to be the most boring content she's made along with the beautiful agony stuff-- seriously, if you paid to see close ups of her face while she masturbated then I feel sorry for you because I'd feel gipped if I did at least. If you're going to release futa content then at least do something interesting instead of stroking plastic and being resident chatter for 20 minutes lmaooo

Back
Top Bottom