EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Peachjars - Simp Chat

only so many times i can see the exact same cleavage and underboob poses and care, i get she needs to make money but yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwn
I mean, she's still pretty hot to me as long as she isn't talking. And if u don't like it no one's forcing u to see it lul :KEKW:

I mean, I have to somewhat agree with the sentiment being shared. I think the reason it seems boring subjectively is the fact that she's been taking fairly long breaks inbetween content drops. Sure, she'll post the usual bi-daily picture to stave off the feeling that she's not really posting, but that's hardly a replacement for lengthy releases. It also doesn't really change the fact that a lot of the things she posts are pretty same-y. It's boring because she keeps going to vacations and events leaving us with very little. I guess there was that fuck machine video that just came out but even then she wasn't even topless for most of that video which at this point in the game it should be a fairly standard thing. I hate it when these models still treat it as if seeing their chest is a big deal after the first couple times. RLrunescapegf does the same exact thing.

I mean, I have to somewhat agree with the sentiment being shared. I think the reason it seems boring subjectively is the fact that she's been taking fairly long breaks inbetween content drops. Sure, she'll post the usual bi-daily picture to stave off the feeling that she's not really posting, but that's hardly a replacement for lengthy releases. It also doesn't really change the fact that a lot of the things she posts are pretty same-y. It's boring because she keeps going to vacations and events leaving us with very little. I guess there was that fuck machine video that just came out but even then she wasn't even topless for most of that video which at this point in the game it should be a fairly standard thing. I hate it when these models still treat it as if seeing their chest is a big deal after the first couple times. RLrunescapegf does the same exact thing.
Well since getting in good with the austin stream crew her focus shifted and she has been more streamer oriented. The issue with that is like many others she is trying too balance two different career paths one streaming and hanging out on twitch the other onlyfans. While one does cycle users too the other it still is a juggling act of scheduling.

I feel like that's because rune gives off a girl next door who's a bit chill and can be hot as fuck because she looks like she'll look you in the eyes when you have sex with a sincere smile that warms you to the core and you cuddle after while watching something on Netflix on a cool afternoon and damn I'm lonely SHIT!!!

That livestream yesterday made me realize just how much more personable and lovely Rune is in comparison to Peach. It's like ... The way Peach acts feels forced and fake in comparison to how modest Rune seems to carry herself. That and her ass is fucking fat lmao.
All the forced sexual comments from Peach are pretty cringe and the whole Streisand effect thing she has going on with hiding her relationship with Cyr makes her feel fake. Rune really does have a fat ass though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom