EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Peachjars - Simp Chat

She's not hiding relationship with Cyr. She told that after her relationship with Moxi and all the drama from parasocial fans she'll never tell her relationship status but she's not hiding anything and people have eyes and can see that's happening.

Okay, but can we also talk about how multiple people were dropping $200 tips REPEATEDLY?? What do these people do for a living to drop tips on a PeachJars stream where she's not even showing any cooze?? It's insane.
Money Laundering GIF by Chubbiverse

She's not hiding relationship with Cyr. She told that after her relationship with Moxi and all the drama from parasocial fans she'll never tell her relationship status but she's not hiding anything and people have eyes and can see that's happening.
I'll agree that Peach doesn't hide things as much on Twitch when 90% of the viewers on there are only watching her because they figure she's dating Cyr, but she is definitely hiding her relationship with him on OnlyFans and Fansly though... Always in this non-stop talking character of pretending that she's single or that she doesn't have sex very often just to bait dudes into spending insane amounts of money on her OnlyFans live streams and PPV videos.

I'll agree that Peach doesn't hide things as much on Twitch when 90% of the viewers on there are only watching her because they figure she's dating Cyr, but she is definitely hiding her relationship with him on OnlyFans and Fansly though... Always in this non-stop talking character of pretending that she's single or that she doesn't have sex very often just to bait dudes into spending insane amounts of money on her OnlyFans live streams and PPV videos.
She definitely does play rather innocent on her OF with all of the yapping she does or her wording of something being the first time IN a video. Just like that vid with her and Rune and Rune basically does a sword swallowing trick on that rubber dick and Peach acts like thats impossible. Maybe she is a dead fish in the bed but Id like to be proven wrong by her, so lets see it Peach :PepeLaugh:

why the hell would ppl watch her because she's dating some rando streamer. she had quite a large viewership before they started dating.

why the hell would ppl watch her because she's dating some rando streamer. she had quite a large viewership before they started dating.
Cyr's been on most of her streams the last couple months and the parasocial "I need to see EVERYTHING my favorite streamer does" arguably happens more to male streamers than female streamers.

It's not only Cyr. She became better streamer. Collabs with other streamers and varied content. I liked mountain trip and snowboarding was cool.

during her vrchat days i used to friends with her :KEKWlaugh: i remember her and moxi would always be yapping too much, didn't care much but found it funny later on.

Back
Top Bottom