EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Peachjars - Simp Chat

Does anyone actually like her strap-on/futa stuff or is it just an autistically loud minority who continue to feed into the idea that it's hot? It just really confuses me how Peachjars continues to make that style of content when all it serves to do (to me at least) is to be boring filler where she yaps on and on for 10-20 minutes while stroking her fake dick and saying how much she enjoys the futa fetish. There's nothing wrong with her personally enjoying it, but it feels like she could be using her time better if that makes any lick of sense. I feel like these vids only appeal to a small minority of her followers
I just wish she would stop fucking around and get to the point :PepeWhy:. You just know that thing is an all beef patty between a sesame seed bun:COPIUM: :PepeLaugh:

images

Confirmation she and Jenna are no longer friends

She posted this very stupid tweet and Jenna didn't reply or interact with

Lmao that would also confirm that she isn't friends with any streamer since none liked or reacted. If anything happened it would probably be that peach took time to do a bunch of stuff and started hanging out more with otk and jenna feels slighted but jenna herself was at the gym and has done streams we might see more of them together in future otk content perhaps gameday or something.

Lmao that would also confirm that she isn't friends with any streamer since none liked or reacted.
right? God forbid a post on Twitter doesn’t get interactions for every single person peach has ever associated with :KEKW: and they still follow each other on insta and twitter, so even if they haven’t spent time together I’m sure it’s just normal not having time for each other right now, as you mentioned

right? God forbid a post on Twitter doesn’t get interactions for every single person peach has ever associated with :KEKW: and they still follow each other on insta and twitter, so even if they haven’t spent time together I’m sure it’s just normal not having time for each other right now, as you mentioned
this literally makes no sense lol, they still follow each other on their socials
The timing is too perfect but suuuure keep thinking that let's see who is right in the end

The timing is too perfect but suuuure keep thinking that let's see who is right in the end
If you think I actually care one way or another if they are or aren’t friends then you’re in for a surprise, I just think people look wayyyyy to far into irrelevant social media bullshit

I dont give a fuck about the Jenna stuff, but I do think it;s funny that she's calling having her boyfriend on every stream a huge investment.
It's also kind of sad because Cyr being on her streams all the time has actually fucked his own stream schedule and lost him viewers. He usually gets 3k-8k viewers depending on a raid but lately has peaked around 2k viewers while also looking extremely tired and burned out.

If you think I actually care one way or another if they are or aren’t friends then you’re in for a surprise, I just think people look wayyyyy to far into irrelevant social media bullshit
Okay bro I wasn't talking to you but to the thread itself. I don't know you

i dont mind her at all, like, i dont hate her or anything, but something else i noticed is, she doesnt seem to mind "making" cyr end his stream to hang out with her, she'll come in chat an say she'll go somewhere, and then cyr ends stream and goes too, im not even a cyr viewer, but thats kind of fucked for people who actually want to watch his streams.

It's also kind of sad because Cyr being on her streams all the time has actually fucked his own stream schedule and lost him viewers. He usually gets 3k-8k viewers depending on a raid but lately has peaked around 2k viewers while also looking extremely tired and burned out.
Cyr usually starts his streams in the mornings because his viewers are EU based but lately hasn't because he's been helping Peach out with her streams, but he also needs to come up with better IRL content than boring AI song bullshit or Elden Ring and collab with other OTK members to build up his viewership again.

Cyr will be alright. He has pizza fridays, streams with Will and other OTK members. And after 10 years or more of streaming would you spend time with your girlfriend or sit by your pc and play some games and react to some videos. Also most of OTK gone IRL streams and have better views.

Anyone rate her past OF stream with runescapegf? It's clear she ain't into lesbian stuff so why is she trying so hard to act like she is.

Back
Top Bottom