EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Peachjars - Simp Chat

Is there a reason why Peachjars don't have the label "SCAM" on her threads as Amouranth does have one? I mean look at her last video, she described it as it was an explicit video showing her pussy (sometimes) while being fucked by her fuck machine and the video is nothing like that, just another scam from her as always. At this point Amouranth have more explicit videos and have a scam label I don't understand why peachjars don't.

Idk man i think she started the video knowing she was gonna get fucked by it.. “this wasn’t supposed to happen”?? you’re telling me you went into a video with a FUCK machine and didn’t plan on FUCKING it?? I smell a conspiracy here…
It was totally planned and probably a last attempt at making simps vote for her so she can win that award at AVN, not even mad about it because she didn't talk nearly as much when getting railed by the fuck machine. But honestly if that's the best blowjob skills she has then I just feel bad for her boyfriend Cyr LMAO

It was totally planned and probably a last attempt at making simps vote for her so she can win that award at AVN, not even mad about it because she didn't talk nearly as much when getting railed by the fuck machine. But honestly if that's the best blowjob skills she has then I just feel bad for her boyfriend Cyr LMAO
On god she needs to talk less. less yapping more moaning💯

whenever money is low :PepeLaugh: jk
at least we got full blown pussy penetration
Screenshot-2024-01-25-11205434e64e0a0fcaad86.png

whenever money is low :PepeLaugh: jk
at least we got full blown pussy penetration
Screenshot-2024-01-25-11205434e64e0a0fcaad86.png
It’s honestly not a bad angle but the last 7ish minutes are the only decent part of the vid. As far as quality it’s criminally short for 140.

I can’t imagine what she thinks an actual penetration/sex tape will be worth to her but i can’t imagine it’ll be less than 250.

didn't cyr mention him having a small cock or smt :PepeLaugh:

its literally nothing lol, cyr just posted this because some people would end up making the connection.

Back
Top Bottom