EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Paris Wyang Discussion @ppwyang__ @ppwyang_

I sure hope that the water in that pool has been changed. According to her tik tok videos a lot of stuff has happened there.

capi_e2fdf8e64bc9e8148409de97df69a8e6_a81828fc135e5e20a3b7ea489f0db3a9.jpeg

Is it already in the content thread??
it is yeah just checked since i was surprised shed make one, the comment tells you which one she gets her tits out. Its only a couple seconds just look at the pic tbh.

Incredible body, perfect tits

She is not doing anything for money. That car is totally irrelevant. She is 100% going for fame. Her father is a very successful surgeon (she posts about him sometimes) and they live in one the richest suburb in Australia and have and have/had a country estate. This is deca-millions level of wealth.

She's just feral.

here is a post crash update:

Last edited:
She is not doing anything for money. That car is totally irrelevant. She is 100% going for fame. Her father is a very successful surgeon (she posts about him sometimes) and they live in one the richest suburb in Australia and have and have/had a country estate. This is deca-millions level of wealth.

She's just feral.

Mostly i want her to do some good full nudity videos, that's more than we get out of most of those girls. If she goes completely crazy that's fine too, just for the love of god some good full nudity stuff !

She's just feral.

How do you hide $100 from a neurosurgeon? Easy, just tape it to their kid’s forehead

I'm a VIP, and yes, I feel really stupid about falling for it. I haven't purchased one thing. Her PPV captions are getting longer and longer and saying less and less. Until I see "nipples" or "nude" I will not ever buy one thing from her. She's using the same tactics as Lina Belfiore, using cherry emoji's to make it seem like she's showing something. I just want to know what I'm buying, I don't want to solve a fucking riddle.
as a veteran on OF, NEVER BUY THE VIP! For any OF girl, its always a waist. If she isnt doing nude without VIP, she isnt doing it in VIP.

Back
Top Bottom