EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Paris Wyang Discussion @ppwyang__ @ppwyang_

I'm not optimistic but she did just get a new Pic posted in a similar pose, so hopefully but probably not

Geez, some of you kids don't know how to use reverse-image search... if it's NOT obvious that it's not her. :ddHuh:

Last edited by a moderator:
**LIVE
fuck
I watched the whole thing. I don't have it or anything. She stayed on for quite a while in a leopard bikini in the pool. People kept asking her to take her top off , but she said that wasn't going to happen ... She was also asked if she would collab with phoeyuibe again, and she had a look in her eyes, like no way and said no, seems like there's a story there

I watched the whole thing. I don't have it or anything. She stayed on for quite a while in a leopard bikini in the pool. People kept asking her to take her top off , but she said that wasn't going to happen ... She was also asked if she would collab with phoeyuibe again, and she had a look in her eyes, like no way and said no, seems like there's a story there
If I am remembering correctly, and according to paris from one of her earlier lives, phoeyuibe technically leaked her stuff early when they did a collab. It was supposed to be paris' OF debut set but phoeyuibe jumped the gun and started selling it ahead of time. Which I can understand would upset her, since phoeyuibe took the hype of paris' OF and made money of it. Unless there's more to it behind the scenes, who knows.

If I am remembering correctly, and according to paris from one of her earlier lives, phoeyuibe technically leaked her stuff early when they did a collab. It was supposed to be paris' OF debut set but phoeyuibe jumped the gun and started selling it ahead of time. Which I can understand would upset her, since phoeyuibe took the hype of paris' OF and made money of it. Unless there's more to it behind the scenes, who knows.
that makes a lot of sense why there would be hurt feelings now ... in reality, it probably wasn't phoeyuibe personally jumping the gun ... probably a cut throat agency ... it's always interesting when a collab happens to be subbed to both people in the collab and see if the content that comes out is the same and at the same price

that makes a lot of sense why there would be hurt feelings now ... in reality, it probably wasn't phoeyuibe personally jumping the gun ... probably a cut throat agency ... it's always interesting when a collab happens to be subbed to both people in the collab and see if the content that comes out is the same and at the same price
Whether it was an accident or if it was an agency that released it, unfortunately Paris was taken advantage of. And it's not the first time either, when Paris did a colab with Claire (i think that's her name?), the set Claire sold showed paris' nipples and the set Paris sold didn't. And I was subbed to both since it was free, and Claire had more bundles with Paris to sell and was more expensive than paris'. So I definitely see other creators/management teams take advantage of the hype for paris

Whether it was an accident or if it was an agency that released it, unfortunately Paris was taken advantage of. And it's not the first time either, when Paris did a colab with Claire (i think that's her name?), the set Claire sold showed paris' nipples and the set Paris sold didn't. And I was subbed to both since it was free, and Claire had more bundles with Paris to sell and was more expensive than paris'. So I definitely see other creators/management teams take advantage of the hype for paris
The fallout from her collab with Claire must not have been too bad, Paris' brand new IG post is with Claire and Noelle . Noelle is new to me, when I see all 3 together, I'd say Noelle has the prettiest face, just my opinion.

The bigges thing i hate is this moxy stuff. I think it is ruining Paris... she probably has more things to do.

But at what cost? She once told me she did not had a manager or something. Yet here she is selling her soul while she could do much better on her own.

But that is my opinion. When i talk to her through OF it doesn't really feel like her anymore. LA must be getting to her head or something.

I just wished legally that it would be clear in dm's if you're talking to a rep/agent or a specific person. (especially when money is being spent) We all have to know that for the majority of the time, we're talking to agents.
I agree with you 100% but in the case of Paris i do think she is talking herself... at the moment.

But i do feel with a major management team. That the creator that makes content feels less personal... if you look at her IG and the people she follows inlcuding moxy and republickmanagement group just destroys the view of the creator.

I remember her VIP stuff gave you discounts, first in line to get a response and some other things.

That is gone for a few months now and i hate it. But then you look to these agency stuff and you realize they are the big evil.

And as last a big following is not great either, at one point there is going to need for people to talk instead of her. Or else you will lose money to keep it all up.

I agree with you 100% but in the case of Paris i do think she is talking herself... at the moment.

But i do feel with a major management team. That the creator that makes content feels less personal... if you look at her IG and the people she follows inlcuding moxy and republickmanagement group just destroys the view of the creator.

I remember her VIP stuff gave you discounts, first in line to get a response and some other things.

That is gone for a few months now and i hate it. But then you look to these agency stuff and you realize they are the big evil.

And as last a big following is not great either, at one point there is going to need for people to talk instead of her. Or else you will lose money to keep it all up.
And one more thing i think should be a must! Is the follower count on OF just so you know what you are getting in to.

And one more thing i think should be a must! Is the follower count on OF just so you know what you are getting in to.
I think you make a lot of good points. I've purchased maybe 6 or 7 things from Paris. I'm not VIP. It becomes so tiring as a fan when you're just hoping for uncovered bare tits at least and content becomes a game of "let's find a new way to hide the nips". It's wishful thinking, but I always hope once someone knows that their bare tits are out there for everyone to see, just go with it and keep offering it ...

I think you make a lot of good points. I've purchased maybe 6 or 7 things from Paris. I'm not VIP. It becomes so tiring as a fan when you're just hoping for uncovered bare tits at least and content becomes a game of "let's find a new way to hide the nips". It's wishful thinking, but I always hope once someone knows that their bare tits are out there for everyone to see, just go with it and keep offering it ...
I understand it... but i do not even care about the nips honestly.

To me it feels like when you spend time and money into someone that at one point you are basicly nothing anymore.

It kind of sucks when you go all in and then... there is nothing.

If you ask me, i would say we should all stop buying stuff from OF creators.

Without the people there to buy content means they are nothing and i then wonder what they will do to keep there perfect lives afloat.

How far would they then go?

Back
Top Bottom