EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Paris Wyang Discussion @ppwyang__ @ppwyang_

I understand it... but i do not even care about the nips honestly.

To me it feels like when you spend time and money into someone that at one point you are basicly nothing anymore.

It kind of sucks when you go all in and then... there is nothing.

If you ask me, i would say we should all stop buying stuff from OF creators.

Without the people there to buy content means they are nothing and i then wonder what they will do to keep there perfect lives afloat.

How far would they then go?
Lots of good points again. As fans and buyers, we gave up so much ground when we started paying 20, 30, 40, 100, 200 for a single video or a set of pics. Rewind 5 years or so and $30 was a monthly subscription to something or someone that would result in a months worth of pics and videos.

What I also find crazy is ... there should be a sliding downward scale for content prices for frequent buyers ... like if a fan has purchased hundreds of dollars of content from someone, should they have to pay the same amount for a new content drop as a fan buying something for the first time. That's crazy!

Had to add one more thing, and I think Paris' OF is guilty of this. Fans get penalized in a way for buying a new content drop, because often times it will be 20 or 30 dollars less in a day or 2.

I'd love to see a creator flip that, and offer the lowest price at 1st for a small time window, THEN raise the price if you didn't get in on it early.

Had to add one more thing, and I think Paris' OF is guilty of this. Fans get penalized in a way for buying a new content drop, because often times it will be 20 or 30 dollars less in a day or 2.

I'd love to see a creator flip that, and offer the lowest price at 1st for a small time window, THEN raise the price if you didn't get in on it early.
All of you guys made good points and I agree 100%. I paid into her VIP when she started her OF and talking to her seemed genuine, but as the other person mentioned it's definitely changed the since maybe the beginning or this year. It started to get spammy and the content has been really misleading. I stopped engaging because it got to the point where what she implied was not at all what the content was so I ended up getting refunds.

I am all for protecting their creators but there should definitely be protection for the consumers as well.

All of you guys made good points and I agree 100%. I paid into her VIP when she started her OF and talking to her seemed genuine, but as the other person mentioned it's definitely changed the since maybe the beginning or this year. It started to get spammy and the content has been really misleading. I stopped engaging because it got to the point where what she implied was not at all what the content was so I ended up getting refunds.

I am all for protecting their creators but there should definitely be protection for the consumers as well.
Can you talk a little more about your success with the refund process. I'm 1 for 2 tries on getting OF to refund me for a misleading post. Recently, I didn't get a refund because they said the creator did not violate the terms of service.

Can you talk a little more about your success with the refund process. I'm 1 for 2 tries on getting OF to refund me for a misleading post. Recently, I didn't get a refund because they said the creator did not violate the terms of service.
Edited for a tldr: from experience i think if you are able to prove what she said/imply isn't what she sold, you COULD get a refund.

I wish there was an easy answer for that, and my experience for refunds hasn't been the best. It honestly feels like it depends on the customer service agent you end up getting. I've purchased maybe 5 or so sets from Paris and most have been misleading, and got a refund for i think 2 or 3 which were the ones I felt were severely misleading.

My first interaction went pretty simple, just told them I what she sold was not at all what was stated and the guy refunded me without any issues. But the 2nd and 3rd were a bit more complicated, I had to give them screenshots of the conversations with Paris since I noticed she started removing PPVs that she sends from messages (this was one of the indicators for me that felt like she went a management route) and I argued that I didn't sign up for VIP and to buy PPVs from a management group when in the beginning she clearly stated it was her that was doing all the OF work. That method worked but I was juggled through multiple agents and it took a week or two to get it refunded. The 3rd instance was the most annoying, as I had to show actual bank statements of me buying the PPVs as well as screenshots of the captions for her PPVs that were implying nudes and showing "everything" when nothing was shown. For that they were like ok we will give you a refund but we will have to terminate your account, after about a month of circle talking and agent juggling, they issued me a refund and I was able to keep my account.

Oh another instance was with Claire, when they did their collab Paris stated that both her and Claire's sets were different, but when I bought Claire's it was literally the same set. That was easier in a sense but they were telling me to ask claire to send a different set with Paris instead, and she refused so I had to wait a week for OF to contact her about it. I guess they never sorted it out because I got my refund.

After that, I just stopped engaging with Paris. It seems like it's all spam now anyways which is such a bummer since I would buy her content if she was just honest about it. Sorry for the wall of text, I hope it helps you guys with your refunds but it's such a coin toss. Arguably I think Paris has gotten a lot of refund requests that they may have started being more lenient on her side since OF gets a lot of money from her sales. this is just how I feel about it and I have no actual evidence for it.

Last edited:
Hey everyone i have a question... there is this short moment in a Paris her stories on the top left of her snap -> Snap

She is in a restaurant and she is taking some pill and on the screen it says precaution and she says "produce" or something?

I am just curious if any of you know what it is.

Drugs? Meds? Morning after pill?

Hey everyone i have a question... there is this short moment in a Paris her stories on the top left of her snap -> Snap

She is in a restaurant and she is taking some pill and on the screen it says precaution and she says "produce" or something?

I am just curious if any of you know what it is.

Drugs? Meds? Morning after pill?
She's probably lactose intolerant or something.

I just want to see the full version of the nip slip video with claire. Idk why someone dropped a shitty screen recording and then never bothered to rip the source quality

I just want to see the full version of the nip slip video with claire. Idk why someone dropped a shitty screen recording and then never bothered to rip the source quality
I had seen the original before the wipe but i didnt save it unfortunately. It was nothing interesting tbh, except the last part with the nip slip. It was like every other video that she posts

I had seen the original before the wipe but i didnt save it unfortunately. It was nothing interesting tbh, except the last part with the nip slip. It was like every other video that she posts
No one had ever posted the full video as far as im aware but i’d love to be proven wrong. I just want to see the last part in hd instead of a screen recording

Sure she is.
I watched the whole thing. I don't have it. She wore PJ's with the top mostly undone for some mild cleavage views. People still tip her like crazy. She ended up doing a couple pushups with her PJ top buttoned. She was supposedly going to get in the pool with PJs on if she got 1K in tips. That didn't happen, but she probably took in about $700 in tips just to chat and do a couple push ups. Her last 2 lives give off the vibe that she will not show anything ever. But, who knows...

Back
Top Bottom