EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Paris Wyang Discussion @ppwyang__ @ppwyang_

:thonk: :thonk: :thonk:

In case the image doesn't load, this was posted on her OF 5 hours ago:

Dumped6a67a1ce1342621a.md.pngDumped2440584e9b82cc88b.md.png
Leave it to these OF girls to capitalize on any real-life event. It makes it seem extremely disingenuous and manipulative tbh. I don’t believe for a second based off just what she’s saying that she was being controlled and told not to post something lol. It’s just a sales pitch to bait more suckers in for whatever “Paris 2.0” is supposed to be.

She kept alluding to doing stuff with someone older than her during her trip to Paris or Europe or something a few years ago. She romanticized and “teased” tea about the situation.

She seems like a recipe for disaster for any guy involved with her; let alone a much older guy. She probably has BPD or some form of mental issue which means she’s prone to making stuff up or living in her own made up reality. I guess that could be said about most young pretty OF chicks though.

the article says she attended a 33 thousand dollar a year school only to turn out to be a mid OF girl she’s so dumb I’d understand if she was like Belle Delphine levels of popular on OF but her money ain’t lasting forever she’ll need a real job in 5-10 years💀
She is quite succesfull because she is tall. Did you see how much she took on her vip post ?

the article says she attended a 33 thousand dollar a year school only to turn out to be a mid OF girl she’s so dumb I’d understand if she was like Belle Delphine levels of popular on OF but her money ain’t lasting forever she’ll need a real job in 5-10 years💀
Rich families don't need jobs... unless she gets disowned lol. But she really is an airhead, probably more than Beth Lily.

Ive never seen a teen girl go this hard in to OF when they were that privileged. Not including celeb kids

Ive never seen a teen girl go this hard in to OF when they were that privileged. Not including celeb kids
She sees that she can make money on posts no riskier than a bikini pic on instagram.

Back
Top Bottom