EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Paris Wyang Discussion @ppwyang__ @ppwyang_

i think her vip people are the ones getting content and most likely not going to leak them
I'm a VIP, and yes, I feel really stupid about falling for it. I haven't purchased one thing. Her PPV captions are getting longer and longer and saying less and less. Until I see "nipples" or "nude" I will not ever buy one thing from her. She's using the same tactics as Lina Belfiore, using cherry emoji's to make it seem like she's showing something. I just want to know what I'm buying, I don't want to solve a fucking riddle.

I'm a VIP, and yes, I feel really stupid about falling for it. I haven't purchased one thing. Her PPV captions are getting longer and longer and saying less and less. Until I see "nipples" or "nude" I will not ever buy one thing from her. She's using the same tactics as Lina Belfiore, using cherry emoji's to make it seem like she's showing something. I just want to know what I'm buying, I don't want to solve a fucking riddle.
I feel you man, im so tired of ppvs where I have to guess what kind of content it is I'm buying. But hope that day is sooner than later, cause that is some shady shit.

ive seen a lot of "scam" onlyfans from women who try to make you think you're buying something more than what it is. and i sort of get it it's a strategy to make money. but this is just hilariously bad

ive seen a lot of "scam" onlyfans from women who try to make you think you're buying something more than what it is. and i sort of get it it's a strategy to make money. but this is just hilariously bad
That's how they do it these days. Girls that are populair try to wait with posting nudes. And just try lewds. They get money. Spend it on cars. When the money drys up. They will go more nude.

:thonk: :thonk: :thonk:

In case the image doesn't load, this was posted on her OF 5 hours ago:

this article says I was "devastated by the split" and tbh... I was 😔

I'm doing just fine now my loves thank you very much! why else would I have my boobies out on OnlyFans 😌

I'm literally only 18 which is probably why my ex thought he could boss me around 😔 he never let me send out the stuff that I really wanted too 🙄

welllllll now that I'm a SINGLE girl I'm saying NO MORE RULES 🥰 I filmed something really crazzzyyy that I reallyyy want to show you sooo... if we reach the Tip Goal I'm going to introduce you to PARIS 2.0 😈 message me when you tip and I'll take some spicy pics for you 😘

My ex is going to be soooooo mad at me when he sees that I'm doing this but I'm not his anymore... I'm YOURS 😝

Dumped6a67a1ce1342621a.md.pngDumped2440584e9b82cc88b.md.png

Back
Top Bottom