Discussion Onlyfans Refund

chosenone640

Lurker
Feb 4, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Screenshoting the converstaion is absolutely key. The other main thing I always do with customs is negotiate to send the majority of the tip upfront with the instructions and then have them send the finished video locked for 3-5 bucks. That way it is a purchase and they can't unsend it. I've had to get refunds on several occasions and usually don't get too much push back from support

Reactions: Dcbeidek84

SRYMYBAD123

Bathwater Drinker
May 15, 2023
You guys perhaps know if it's possible to do anything legally against OF creators who disregard the rules? I got screwed without the creator compensating for her mistake...

Kratos9889

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 21, 2023
Okay here’s one. I subbed to a creator whose birthday was last month. I offered to get her something for her birthday. She sent me screenshots of a lingerie set and a vibrator, each with prices. I tipped her the combined amount and asked her to take pictures with the lingerie on and using the vibrator when they arrived. She agreed.

Over a month later and nothing. I’ve asked if they’ve come yet a couple times and it’s always “not yet! I’m so annoyed! Things take forever to get to me sometimes.” She lives in the US, I checked the site that she sent the stuff from, longest shipping time is 7 business days.

I have screenshots of everything. The conversation, the items with the prices, and her agreeing to send me pics after they arrived.

Odds of me getting a refund? I plan on asking her to show me an order confirmation soon and want this in my back pocket if she does what I expect and says she can’t find it or some bs.

gic

Tier 1 Sub
Jan 3, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think it depends on how the message is turned:
- If the money was sent for photos of her in the lingerie of your choice, it's possible.
- If the money was sent so she could buy lingerie and the photos are props, it's going to be very complicated. The platform is likely to tell you that it's a donation and not a payment in exchange for a service.

In conclusion, it depends on the content of your conversation with the creator.

What kind of mistake?

SRYMYBAD123

Bathwater Drinker
May 15, 2023
Tipped $10 on a post on paid page, received a message with she didn't have the video anymore and the "compensation" was $25 extra for 2 videos, which is just being milked. Some time later I asked for a specific video, she sent it PPV in DM but it happen to be a preview rather than the full video, reasoning being she can't send the video anymore or something (it's too old.) Once again the "compensation" was being milked rather than compensation.

Edit: got a refund on the 50 one, the 10 case is still on going

Last edited:

Kratos9889

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 21, 2023
I guess what I’m saying is I’m pretty sure she hasn’t even bought the stuff I tipped her for. By this point (over a month later), I’m thinking she just took the money with no intention of buying it. It was very clearly worded that’s what the tip was for. Think I might get a refund for that?

chosenone640

Lurker
Feb 4, 2024
I would for sure submit a case with the screenshots of the conversation you have. They are more than likely going to make you wait another week so the more time you take not submitting a case, the more time it's going to take. I would also tell her you're going to be submitting a case with support with the screenshots you have. Sometimes them knowing you're not going to get stepped on and you have the screenshots helps motivate them.

Kratos9889

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 21, 2023
Thanks for the response. I plan on asking nicely one last time and if she says they still haven’t come I’m going to ask for a screenshot from her Orders page on that website to prove she actually bought them. If she refuses, I’m telling her I’m going to request a refund.

What really sucks is the stuff she said she wanted is from Honey Birdette. I checked the site last week and there’s a way for people to make purchase order then send it someone else to pay for. Wish I would’ve known about that before I tipped lol.

Last edited:

SRYMYBAD123

Bathwater Drinker
May 15, 2023
What I've come to know is: tipping is a dangerous game, whether it is on posts that promise content or just in general. It is way easier to get a refund if you get screwed over with PPV content but also harder to be screwed by. It is probably still possible to get a refund on tips or the content you should receive if you can prove it with screenshots etc.

Anyway if she left you in the dark for over a month and didn't provide any update or worry from her side I would just go to support rather than trying to resolve it with the creator (because that is not paying off so far.) Just make sure your story is clear when you do so.

Fireblade

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 30, 2022
I've got a similiar experience recently.

I was looking for a strip video made by a specific girl, so i asked her "did you have made new strip videos recently?" She answered me with "yes" and then she said "if you tip me 150 i will send it". Then i literally asked her 3 questions: the duration of the video, if it contains nude and if she can send me a preview.

Her answer was "you are asking a lot of questions hun.. it was a striptease in my cammy outfit.. it's really exclusive i dont share it often so i dont think i can do a preview <3"

So she was telling me to pay 150$ for a video that could be a 5 second video where she wear this cammy outfit and maybe she doesn't do nothing.
Does this people really think we are so dumb?

NEVER send tips unless you already had a good experience.

throweraccount

Toe Peeper
Jun 23, 2022
Don't do tips... if you do a tip the video or content is not attached to the purchase. Ask them to send the video with the price they're requesting. That way when you unlock it it gets added to your purchases. If she sends a video and then for whatever reason decides to delete the message then you lost the video, but if it's "purchased" it's in your purchased gallery and you can pull it back up and watch it through there. Be wary of the girl who asks for tips for purchases vs sending the video with the price attached. It's also easier to get a refund on a purchased video vs a tip for a video that's to be sent in a separate message.

Martyadams

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 28, 2024
What’s up you guys I need your guys help if somebody blocked my ip Address or location address on onlyfans is there any possibility to subscribe to this particular account again
P.s
I tried multiple different email accounts and websites and also vpns but ain’t working it’s keep saying

Sorry this page is not available​

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

JlangJlang

Casual
Mar 14, 2022
I have managed to get a number of refunds over the years. I have found there is a bit of a technique to it and do manage to get refunds in most scenarios that I feel I am due them.

Some things I have learned:
  • OF support will straight up lie to you to avoid refunds, often claiming the T&Cs say something completely different to what they actually do.
  • T&Cs don't override customer protection legislation (dependent on your location) so don't be fooled. Know your rights.
  • Tips are harder to get refunds for but not impossible
  • The inability for their system to refund transactions over 90 days is a lie to try avoid refunds. I imagine because its harder to get it back from creators.
Some advice - be proactive:
  • Don't buy PPVs with ambiguous descriptions
  • Ask questions, be precise with language and get clear answers. e.g. If they say the they are topless, ask if their nipples are clearly visible. Otherwise you have little argument if they are topless but hidden behind or out of view because in this case they haven't actually lied.
  • If they refuse to give you clear answers then avoid, its an obvious scam. They know you will be entitled to a refund if they lie to you so they just try avoid answering. Agencies are the worst for this. IF the content is genuine you they will be happy to give you clear answers to make the sale
  • Try avoid tips but if you do have to then make sure there is an unequivocal and clear agreement what the tip is for and when it will be delivered.
It can be an absolute pain to get a refund but its certainly not impossible. OF themselves can be as big a scammer as the creators but with a persistence you can usually get the refund if you are genuinely entitled.

If anyone wants any help then just drop me a DM. Happy to offer any advice I can on specific scenarios.

• Clap
Reactions: Zannor and Gtyruush

rollerdaruler

BIG SIMPIN
Jan 30, 2022
I feel badly scammed but didnt know what I could do but learn from it (i wont, this cyka has scammed me the same way multiple times) this time she sent me a bundle (first warning, bundles are always trash, I know this but.... penis want) where the preview was a 3second gif from her latest b/g, the bundle was at $100 and once unlocked, it was packed with trash solos that I already been tricked into buying by shady descriptions. Obviously the only video I cared about wasnt included at all. How would this go down? Ive just taken a glance at their support page which says refunds are not possible via support? But chargebacking creates a mess.

throweraccount

Toe Peeper
Jun 23, 2022
Have you tried asking for replacement on the videos you already have? The girls I've asked in the past ask for screenshots of proof that you have it in your purchased and for me they've sent replacements. Not all the girls though, wouldn't hurt to ask her. Her, or whoever's running the page.

Reactions: Zannor