Discussion Onlyfans Refund

EbinGER

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Yes its possible!

I bought a Custom from a girl on 24th December. After the Tip she stopped talking to me and after many trys to contact her she blocked me now in february. Without any content.

I Report her and and contact the Support on 7. Feb.

"Hello Support. I Hope you can Help me to get my Money Back from "18yo.🤩 NAUGHTY BLONDE 👱🏼‍♀️ 👑". She Sold me a Custom Video on 24th Dec. I never get anything. After i paid she dont awnser anymore. And now she blocked me. It was only 85$ but I hate scammers. I have a picture of the Transaction If you need. Greetz"

They Awnser the next Day!

"Hello there,

Thank you for contacting OnlyFans.

Our users can limit access to the account for certain users and we are not able to influence their decision.

We have checked all details and issued a refund for the corresponding tip. Funds should hit your balance within 3-5 business days.

Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us back.
Mariana
OnlyFans"

The Money came Back on 10. Feb!!!

If you have problems with scamming Girls Report her to the Support and you get your Money Back. Even though it says in the rules you can't get a refund.

Have a nice Day all together. And If this Thread wrong Here than move it please.

bilda

Diamond Tier
Mar 17, 2022
It didn't work for me. I got baited into buying a picture with the description "Chin up, tits out", which I thought meant she was topless. The model only showed a bit of her underboob in the photo. I complained to support and they told me she wasn't violating terms of policy and that they thought the description was appropriate, so no refund.

Rockerstar007

Tier 1 Sub
May 12, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
yup i got scammed twice for CUSTOMS , i got refunded from 1 case yesterday , i have opened a ticket for another case today , but sadly i dont have the screenshots of the chats it all got deleted , i only gave transaction screenshots , i dont how they are going to respond this isse happened in sept 2022 , hope i get the refund ! , OF are bit frauds they wont refund the subscription payment unless the creator itself gives the refund for the sub

Reactions: nobody5

Sj1h

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
I've raised a ticket for a refund. I'll update showing how it goes

• PepeHmm
Reactions: nobody5

Zannor

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 21, 2023
I bought a custom from an OF creator for $100. She kept saying just a couple of days and offering more content at a discount telling me "so the wait won't be so long". After 1 month I started pressing her on when the custom would be delivered. Same answer couple of days. Finally at 7 weeks I contacted support and they said to give her one more week. At the end of the week and still no custom I told support that I felt a refund was in order. I got the refund same day. The creator hasn't acknowledged the refund and continues to offer content. I'm thinking someone else is running her chat and isn't aware or something.

EbinGER

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
I learned over the years on Onlyfans it is not Safe for User. As a Creator you can talk so much shit. I got scamed 2 Times without getting money Back. You get never your Money Back for PPVs! And all other things only working with Tips. There you have only 90 Days for refunding. Set yourself a enddate and Contact the Support so you have Time to let the support do her thing. Open your Eyes and dont belive the Creators. They only want your Money! Be Careful Guys.

gic

Tier 1 Sub
Jan 3, 2024
This thread is very interesting. It really shows that the balance of power on Onlyfans is unequal. The platform often favors the "creator" more than the "fan", and that's a real shame.

Nevertheless, when you look at the platform's "Terms of Service", which contains several sections, you realize that the fan has a few weapons with which to defend himself.

Here's a short guide to help you see things more clearly 📖:

Regarding the 2nd part of the "Terms of service": the "Terms of use for fans". It states that: "You agree that you will not make unjustified requests for a refund in respect of any Fan/Creator Transaction or tip to a Creator, or unjustified chargeback requests of your payment card provider in relation to any Fan/Creator Transaction or tip to a Creator".

From this we can deduce that Onlyfans accepts and processes refund requests for content purchases and tips. The only condition for acceptance is that the request must be justified.

??? How can it be justified ???

The Terms of Service do not define what constitutes a justified request. So OF decides unilaterally what a justified request is. However, we can imagine what it might be by referring to the 4th part of the "Terms of Service": the "Acceptable use policy". It states: "Do not use OnlyFans to engage in misleading or deceptive conduct, or conduct that is likely to mislead or deceive any other User".

If a creator promises you videos/photos in exchange for a tip, or sells you a PPV that isn't the one you want, he or she will have engaged in misleading and/or deceptive conduct to mislead you into paying.

Your claim should therefore be justified. But, again, OF doesn't say what a justified claim is 😰, so here are a few tips to help you!

⚠️Tips for justifying your request ⚠️

• Always ask the creator to give you an exact text description of the PPV and don't hesitate to ask questions !!!! (Duration, number of photos, performances in the video or poses in the photos, etc.). If the creator says: "don't worry you'll like it ;)" or "that's spicy 🌶️", insist! If the creator doesn't want to answer, I'd advise you not to buy - it's probably not what you want.
Ex: A creator offers you a PPV, a bundle of 5 photos with the description "topless" or "tits out". You're looking for uncensored topless photos. Don't hesitate to ask if it's censored or not, if she's hiding her breasts, etc. Because if you ask her for a topless photo and she sells you a topless photo, she's naked but with her hands to hide her breasts, it'll be considered like a topless photo...

• Take screenshots!!! You have the option of submitting attachments in support of your claim, so don't hesitate to attach screenshots because if you have a long conversation with the creator, the agent reviewing your claim may miss a key element in your conversation with the creator.

• Act quickly!!! No deadline is given in the "terms and use" but practice and shared experience tells us that the cut-off date is 90 days. But, don't wait 80 days to wake up especially if it's an unwanted PPV, contact customer service as soon as possible.

• Avoid tips as much as possible... Yes, it may seem paradoxical, but you'd better avoid them unless the creator is reliable (for this, don't hesitate to look at reviews on the forum or reddit). It's tough, but if you offer a video, the creator's acceptance is rather evasive, not very sure, and you give her/him a tip, chances are it won't be considered a purchase of a personalized video or photo, but a deliberate donation, and you'll lose your money. The best thing to do is for the creator to make the video and offer it to you as a PPV. Unfortunately very few of them accept, because there's no guarantee that the fan will pay and the creator doesn't want to waste his/her time. If you really want your custom video and the creator doesn't want to do a PPV, be extremely precise, be sure of the creator's acceptance and take screenshots of the conversation before and after payment 🚨.

Ex: you want a custom video, you talk to the creator:
- Hi, I'd like to buy a custom video of you doing 10 push-ups in under 30 seconds on a mat in your home. Can you do this?
- Of course, I can make this video.
- What is the price for this video?
- 400 dollars.
- I'll pay you a $400 tip and you can make the video described above? (feel free to copy the video description)
- Of course I will.
- *Screenshot*
- *Purchase*
- *Screenshot again*

Despite all this, you won't be totally protected, because in the end, it's OF who decides whether your claim is admissible or not. However, you'll probably be less likely scammed, and if it happens, you'll, at least, be able to defend yourself and hope to get your money back.

Last edited:

Zannor

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 21, 2023
Update: 4 days after receiving the refund the creator sent me the custom unlocked with an apology. She never mentioned that I got a refund or asked for payment. She suggested doing another custom with me only paying half upfront and the other half on delivery. I figured I was ahead of the game so took a chance. The custom was delivered the very next day and was exactly what I asked for.

freethecoomer229

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 26, 2022
Team, I was able to obtain a refund after some sneaky scamming bitch lied that I would get a custom if i bought her VIP. It took me like 8 emails back and forth with them, but eventually 2 months later i got my refund.
My advice:
1. When making the request ask them to confirm that they can do EVERYTHING for your request. Tell them to let you know if ANYTHING IS OFF LIMITS.
2. Always screenshot these conversations BEFORE making the payment, so that they cant delete the messages later.
3. Get them to commit to a delivery time (2 weeks is fair enough for bigger accounts)
4. The moment they send you something that isnt what you ordered you have to put everything in the messages explaining its not what you ordered.
5. If youre lucky you can catch them sending you premades as customs and screenshot the times they resend the content

You have to really insist with support because they love to close tickets and pretend the creator delivered.

Kratos9889

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 21, 2023
Has anyone had any luck with a ppv longer than 90 days out? I honestly had no idea you could request a refund. Made a shitty drunken choice on a $200 ppv in October.

Also, what if you ask for something, she says yes in a message, but then the ppv caption doesn’t have anything about nips, pussy, etc.? You think a screenshot showing the sequence of messages would be enough or will they deny it because the ppv caption itself didn’t promise anything?

Zannor

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 21, 2023
While it's still good advice to screenshot at the time of the conversation. I had one creator who's agency deleted the entire chat history trying to hide something I said that would have gotten them in trouble. But it only deletes it on their side after a certain time. When she took back control of her account I was able to show her all of the shady shit they had been doing.

HomeBoxOffice

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 14, 2022
So currently dealing with OF if anyone has any advice, paid $100 to a creator for a custom and laid out what I wanted and they agreed said it would be delivered the same day, a few days go by nothing, messaged back saying what was going on etc long story short its been two weeks and the creator has said they were in hospital and are unwell and unable to do it and that they were sorry etc so ok fair enough,
I sent this all in a message to OF support who have refunded me tips for content/goals before and theyre saying I have to get the content creator to email them at support to have them send the money back, which even if they creator was willing to do this ( I doubt and suspect an agency is already at play) surely it shouldn't be on me to convince them to return money for something I never recieved? all documented in screenshots anyone else have any advice?

gic

Tier 1 Sub
Jan 3, 2024
It's a situation I've never encountered before. If I were you, I'd take a screenshot of the support email and send it to the creator. I would include with the screenshot a short message to clarify the situation, such as: "please send an email to support so that I can be refunded".

- If the creator complies, I'll wait a day or two, then send an e-mail to support with a screenshot of the conversation with the creator to say that the creator has complied, and that they can proceed with the refund.

- If the creator doesn't comply, after a day or two I'd send a screenshot of the request made to the creator to support, explaining to them that the creator saw the message but didn't reply, which shows the creator's bad faith, and then I'd ask support to refund me directly.