EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Guide Fansly Downloading - A work in progress

I think I found a method to save pics without extra addons, these filter enable right click, then you have to choose save pic (and change the file extension to .jpg on chromium browsers, Firefox should work without issues). Add the following filters to ublock origin (My Filters tab in settings):
fansly.com##+js(aeld, contextmenu) fansly.com##img:style(pointer-events:auto!important;z-index:4!important;) fansly.com##.image-overlay-wrapper fansly.com##+js(remove-attr, oncontextmenu, .overflow-wrapper, stay)

Last edited:
I think I found a method to save pics without extra addons, these filter enable right click, then you have to choose save pic (and change the file extension to .jpg on chromium browsers, Firefox should work without issues). Add the following filters to ublock origin (My Filters tab in settings):
fansly.com##+js(aeld, contextmenu)
fansly.com##img:style(pointer-events:auto!important;z-index:4!important;)
fansly.com##.image-overlay-wrapper
fansly.com##.overflow-wrapper:remove-attr(oncontextmenu)
I guess it works, but not in full resolution. Only 720p and the "preview image" doesn't work. I can't right-click after clicking on the pic (to get the full resolution picture)

Changed the last line, pls try again.
Still nothing, unfortunately. It might be because the cursor of the full resolution image is so sensitive. (reminder : I'm on my phone, I don't have a laptop/computer)

edit : NEVERMIND! It works! I guess I copied the lines wrong. It works! Thanks a lot.

Videos don't work though. No right-click available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom