EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

Right click still works with a more aggressive right click enabler:

Thank you dude, for now on it works on FF :MLADY:

for some reason i have to enable it every time i go to a site. is this the case or am i missing something to keep it enabled?
It's possible to enable it automatically on specific sites in the extension settings, but OnlyFans is shit, if you manually enable the extension you're sometimes stuck on a page, it's disabled and you have to enable it again and if you automatically enable it you'll see the "loading screen" everytime you click on something.

Does anyone know if there would be any issues specifically with linux? I cant get either of the suggested enable right click extensions to work on Firefox on Linux. The content is DRM protected.

Right click still works with a more aggressive right click enabler:

[EDIT]: You have to manually enable the extension, it's possible to auto enable on specific sites in the settings, but not recommended for OnlyFans.
If you don't want to use an extension you can add the following filters to ublock origin (My Filters tab in settings):

onlyfans.com##+js(aeld, contextmenu) onlyfans.com##img:style(pointer-events:auto!important;z-index:2!important;) onlyfans.com##.b-profile__header__cover-img:style(pointer-events:auto!important;z-index:1!important;)

This should work on Firefox and chromium browsers and enables the fully functional right click menu everywhere on OnlyFans (pics, non-DRM vids, stories). :MLADY:

Last edited:
Ugh, Right click doesn't work anymore, they changed it. I can right click no problem, but when you click save as it tries to save an onlyfans.html instead of the picture.

Ugh, Right click doesn't work anymore, they changed it. I can right click no problem, but when you click save as it tries to save an onlyfans.html instead of the picture.
Yeah, we know, thats what the last posts have been about, read the post above yours for solution.
Also, my post on the first page has been updated.

Yeah, we know, thats what the last posts have been about, read the post above yours for solution.
Also, my post on the first page has been updated.
My bad, I'm just seeing people stating that their right click isn't working. My right click works... just not the saving part. I'm gonna try one of b0b's extensions.

Edit: sweet, the chrome one works.

Is PC pretty much the only good way to download content now? I was able to get most of it using the aloha app but now for me I can’t download images anymore

Instead of these piecemeal methods I think we should fund raise for a group of develops to make an executable program that one can simply download and use with no extra steps. The more the people unwind what OF has done to bury files the more money they have to spend to keep up with it despite it being a no win game. They'll never stop downloads.

Back
Top Bottom