EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

Last year I used this Extension on Chrome, but it stopped working. Do you have any suggestions for an app for Chrome with the same functionality?
Still works but only for certain, non-DRM vids & they recently shut down it's ability to download pics which can be done by any other chrome extension just as easily 😅
Just make sure you download the best quality avaliable as it's not as easy & simple as it was with the app you used before.
I would know, I used it. 👌😋
A lot... 😉

Still works but only for certain, non-DRM vids & they recently shut down it's ability to download pics which can be done by any other chrome extension just as easily 😅
Just make sure you download the best quality avaliable as it's not as easy & simple as it was with the app you used before.
I would know, I used it. 👌😋
A lot... 😉
Seriously, does it still work? I even uninstalled the app here, sad that it no longer appears in the search to install again.

Seriously, does it still work? I even uninstalled the app here, sad that it no longer appears in the search to install again.
It works only on old vids in your purchased tab on OF, vids that haven't been DRM locked by the content creator themselves currently (which are still plenty of) & no more free pic downloads 🤦‍♂️ but that's an easier solution than finding an alternative for grabbing source quality vids 😅

The new OF DL method is a little more complex & I've been working on getting it down since I hear good things about being able to grab full DRM vids but you gotta go through your PC's command prompts to navigate the locked content on OF... 🤓
I'm expecting them to completely phase out the original extension but it still has it's uses although very limited now. 🫠

Why I get this error with OF-DL? DRM or something else?

StackTrace: at System.Net.Http.HttpResponseMessage.EnsureSuccessStatusCode()
at OF_DL.Helpers.APIHelper.GetDRMMPDPSSH(String mpdUrl, String policy, String signature, String kvp)
Exception caught: Response status code does not indicate success: 403 (Forbidden).

it do , but form today i can't save image file anymore :/ does OF saw this thread ? the coincidence is uncanny. you can still save non drm video with it thought. as for picture the only option remaining on desktop is open your network tab in chrome an open the picture in a new windows and you will be able to save it or inspect element.

can confirm they fucked with something, the option to save an image/video is missing from the right click menu since today. one thing to note is that i wasnt using an extension, i simply set mozilla settings to allow right click anywhere and that's how i was able to download any individual image or video; but as of today, the option is gone. i tried the chrome extension that did allow the right click menu to appear but the option to save content is also missing

whats the next best way to save individiual files?

can confirm they fucked with something, the option to save an image/video is missing from the right click menu since today. one thing to note is that i wasnt using an extension, i simply set mozilla settings to allow right click anywhere and that's how i was able to download any individual image or video; but as of today, the option is gone. i tried the chrome extension that did allow the right click menu to appear but the option to save content is also missing

whats the next best way to save individiual files?

right click and saving videos (non-DRM) is still working for me.
as for images u can use "image picka"

Right click still works with a more aggressive right click enabler:

[EDIT]: You have to manually enable the extension, it's possible to auto enable on specific sites in the settings, but not recommended for OnlyFans.

Last edited:

right click wasn't the issue. the option to save an image, which was there, is missing from the right click menu as of today

this extension doesn't even work the right click menu doesn't even appear

right click wasn't the issue. the option to save an image, which was there, is missing from the right click menu as of today
You're wrong, use the extension I linked.

ah yes not just by enabled it ok , in hope it will last ! thanks you

Back
Top Bottom