EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Octokuro Discussion Thread

The teacher vid creeps me out. I've been looking forward to it for months and sadly disappointed. It must be the filter she's got going on in it. Makes her face look like AI deep fake. Kinda hard to ignore even though she's doing everything else right
phones come with built in filters, i doubt she's using a pro camera for those amateur-ish videos. plus she has tons of makeup, and that's not even considering the extensive plastic surgery she's done over the years. she's into the bimbo thing so you'll have tobe fine with it if you want to follow her.

phones come with built in filters, i doubt she's using a pro camera for those amateur-ish videos. plus she has tons of makeup, and that's not even considering the extensive plastic surgery she's done over the years. she's into the bimbo thing so you'll have tobe fine with it if you want to follow her.
This is more than just make up. The latest vid also has some weird filter that her jaw morphs and does some silly stuff when she opens her mouth. And her eyes look weird.
Been following her a while since she was doing stuff with Sia Siberia.
My comment was more about the excitement over her teacher set (the pics) and hoping for a video that was equally exciting. :peepoShrug:

Okay, serious question to everyone constantly asking when the Blacked scene will drop: How Do You Think Anyone Here Would Know?

Nobody here works for Blacked/VMG, nobody here knows Octo personally (and even if we did she probably doesn't know herself) and nobody here has a crystal ball.

It will be released whenever Blacked decides and nobody outside of the company knows when that will be.

Please. Stop. Asking.

Okay, serious question to everyone constantly asking when the Blacked scene will drop: How Do You Think Anyone Here Would Know?

Nobody here works for Blacked/VMG, nobody here knows Octo personally (and even if we did she probably doesn't know herself) and nobody here has a crystal ball.

It will be released whenever Blacked decides and nobody outside of the company knows when that will be.

Please. Stop. Asking.
Obsession over black dick driving them mad.

Please. Stop. Asking.
Calm down. People are excited because they want to see her doing something she's never done before. Because even constant airtight penetration can get boring if it's done all the time.

Calm down. People are excited because they want to see her doing something she's never done before. Because even constant airtight penetration can get boring if it's done all the time.
You say this like you plan to see her scene partner's dick yank a rabbit out of a hat or perform a juggling act.

It's a dick. It's black. It's not a palantir or a magical talisman. It does the same exact kind of stuff every other dick does. You guys are really setting yourselves up for disappointment by constantly hyping yourselves up and putting it on a pedestal.

Last edited:
You say this like you plan to see her scene partner's dick yank a rabbit out of a hat or perform a juggling act.

It's a dick. It's black. It's not a palantir or a magical talisman. It does the same exact kind of stuff every other dick does. You guys are really setting yourselves up for disappointment by constantly hyping yourselves up and putting it on a pedestal.
for me its more better edits, she always over edits her videos and just jumps forward all the time in scenes when they did the scene with purple bitch it was was better than what octokuro throws out even in the bbc video she posted it wasn't even that good to me.

Did she ever post a complete video of this reels or did anyone ever share the complete video from it? It's a reels on instagram where she is walking next to a door and someone pull her inside and you can see all her clothes being thrown out the door? I was wondering if it's just for advertisement or if it does have a video on it.

Edit: This one, for anyone wondering what I am talking about:

Last edited:
More likely the other streams of income completely dried up. Her videos were awful from the start and the last one that got mainly negative hype most likely nuked the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom