EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Octokuro Discussion Thread

Expecting her to get fucked better simply because she's shooting with a black man is exactly what I meant when I said buying into the weird bbc hype. I know you said regardless of color, but she's already been with multiple guys since she started doing hardcore and none of the instances of her bringing on new partners had people this hyped.

Have you guys considered that all of the actors she shoots with going roughly the same speed with her is because that's how she likes it, and that her scenes regardless of partner are generally going to look like that?
"all of the actors" I think she's shot with three blokes total? I'm guessing that's because they are local to her. I dunno was just expecting more because she travelled to shoot the scene just like I'd expect higher quality shooting with brazzers etc.

I dunno was just expecting more because she travelled to shoot the scene just like I'd expect higher quality shooting with brazzers etc.
Don't forget that was just a private sidefuck during her blacked shoot that she immediately published. So you can't expect much in terms of script and recording quality. If we're unlucky, the professional scenes will take months to be released because she has no influence on the release date.

"all of the actors" I think she's shot with three blokes total? I'm guessing that's because they are local to her. I dunno was just expecting more because she travelled to shoot the scene just like I'd expect higher quality shooting with brazzers etc.
I know one of the guys she's shot with (The yennifer video) is a professional actor. I've seen him in some more professional shoots elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom