EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Octokuro Discussion Thread

the jumpy editing between disparate scenes with zero transitions.
This is the worst.. Sadly, all the girls suffer from that Purple/Alice etc. they all do that too. Really wondering why, I really prefer seeing them change the position over these weird cuts. 5 minutes of blowjob and then suddenly there is a cut, and they're doing anal.

This is the worst.. Sadly, all the girls suffer from that Purple/Alice etc. they all do that too. Really wondering why, I really prefer seeing them change the position over these weird cuts. 5 minutes of blowjob and then suddenly there is a cut, and they're doing anal.
Probably tailored to the TikTok coomer brain. Who is only capable of receiving quick bursts of dopamine as their brains have been devolved to consume very short length content.

So it has to transition from action 1 to action 2 instantly, unlike normal brain would prefer - build up to action.

Is Rocco still performing? If he shot with her it would be the best thing she’s done…
Rocco is balding and old and he's publicly admitted his public persona is something that has had a negative effect in his parenthood. How do you teach your kids to be normal people when you've given A2M to countless random women?

It feels sad.

On the other hand I'd swear Octo's tits are bigger. I wouldn't discount it. By the way, what was the video that got review bombed that you guys were mentioning?

Still not beating the allegations about not actually filming anything :PepeHmm:

Seriously though, it looks like she's put all her "homemade" video releases on hold, probably awaiting a popularity boost from her mainstream works.

It was a joke. I just a bit bothered that she's put her home videos on ice and waits for the official releases to bump her popularity.

I get the feeling she's gonna try to bank on her going mainstream, it won't be a single dip in and leave like Purple did.
Hope its gonna work out for her and convince the other girls to give it a try aswell.
Purple also got much less certain again about not doing mainstream anymore.

If she's going to post smth in her OF or MV only after these big networks like Brazzers or Blacked or whatever release any video with her, the threads here could be closed until mid 2024 (or even later)... I hope that professional studios will give her some advice how to act on camera, because sometimes, imo, either she overreacts or no emotions at all.. this is not her fault, it is just usual trend on OF, but professional studios will definitely help (or at least I hope so)

Always thought she likes it and gonna go all the way. She's too good to not do it, she can be an Angela White level star
I don't think she'll reach that level sadly, unless she gets tips from industry pros, her current acting is so lifeless. Once the first couple of mainstream scenes drop the hype will die down.

Well, I suppose this is her first mainstream video we're going to see:PepeHmm:

I'm sorry for my next sentence but Octo looks so hilariously gormless on the last pic, it's like she is thinking "Is that a cock in my ass? Blimey, how such a bizarre occasion could even occur?"

Screenshot_18b0810c7938ce38d8.md.jpg

Back
Top Bottom