EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Octokuro Discussion Thread

Well, I suppose this is her first mainstream video we're going to see:PepeHmm:

I'm sorry for my next sentence but Octo looks so hilariously gormless on the last pic, it's like she is thinking "Is that a cock in my ass? Blimey, how such a bizarre occasion could even occur?"

Screenshot_18b0810c7938ce38d8.md.jpg
seems like usual octo behavior, sadly it seems these videos are just going to be as bad as the last few ones in terms of acting.

it also looks like it's somewhat old? like more than a few months. she looks kinda different. or maybe it is because she can't use the filters she uses all the time...

Octo has this thing where you can tell she's not 100% in it because she has to cater to her audience. It spoils the fun tbh, and it's why her videos all look the same. She feels nothing when she has like 3 cocks inside of her. I wonder if we'll ever see a guy who actually "breaks" her.
yeah I'm not expecting much "passion" or "chemistry" from these mainstream scenes. I watched the preview and the acting was so cringe.

Did anybody see this post in her feed a few days ago?
Is this shopped or was the post deleted later?:PepeHmm:

1736427ea68d40d4e.jpg

You know man. I’m Brazilian and I just saw that she did an scene with a black guy. Listen.
I just want to understand (as a black dude myself) why the fuck y’all want so much to see white women getting fucked by black guys?
Listen I will never understand how stupid this is.
She used to do scenes with white guys and I was like “well she’s Russian or something so I’m sure that the majority of dudes up there are white”.
I just don’t understand this fucking stupid fixation that y’all white dudes have with BBC. Oh well.

You know man. I’m Brazilian and I just saw that she did an scene with a black guy. Listen.
I just want to understand (as a black dude myself) why the fuck y’all want so much to see white women getting fucked by black guys?
Listen I will never understand how stupid this is.
She used to do scenes with white guys and I was like “well she’s Russian or something so I’m sure that the majority of dudes up there are white”.
I just don’t understand this fucking stupid fixation that y’all white dudes have with BBC. Oh well.
Some people like variety, don't look so deep into it. I couldn't care either way I'm still waiting for a scene where she really takes a pounding.

Back
Top Bottom