EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Octokuro Discussion Thread

I feel like more people are disappointed because they expected her to get fucked better. The same two people she films with fuck her so gently and it's so vanilla the content got stale. With these new actors regardless of colour we were maybe expecting a little more.
its the editing in her videos for me she over edits clipping things out and just randomly clips to a new pose/position

I think it's released in 2 weeks time kinda. At least I hope so. She shot the scene in the last days of August,so I think it gets released in the first half of November,but I could be wrong

Her last scene looks dope though
Blacked has a history of holding onto scenes for a long time. One of the blonde chicks on there shot a scene and it wasn't released for a year. They don't do that all the time, but I'm just saying that you can't count on them releasing it quickly.

Blacked has a history of holding onto scenes for a long time. One of the blonde chicks on there shot a scene and it wasn't released for a year. They don't do that all the time, but I'm just saying that you can't count on them releasing it quickly.
You could be right, but at the same time she always said the scene is gonna be released before the end of the year

Has she sent out the yoga vid ?
Trying to find it but can only find the pic set

The teacher vid creeps me out. I've been looking forward to it for months and sadly disappointed. It must be the filter she's got going on in it. Makes her face look like AI deep fake. Kinda hard to ignore even though she's doing everything else right
Yeah i feel like her first steps into the hard core stuff were the best a lot less editing

Back
Top Bottom