EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Norafawn - Discussion

Was the nude which was posted in the main thread fake?
If you call that a nude then no not likely. She is known to sell photo's like that also calling them "nudes". Though you can't see anything. Sometimes she charges $100's of dollars for them, sometimes she gives them away from free.
I'm one of the people who thought nudes don't exists. I thought that part of her appeal and why people spend ungodly amounts on her, is to get some actual nudes because nudes are ultra rare and special
You have to be careful of what you agree to buy. She'll do lots of things people don't think she will do. If she agrees to using a vibrator in a video she isn't scamming you. She is more then willing to do it. But she isn't going to show you what you want. You need to choose your wording carefully.

If you're referring to the one where she had everything on show that isn't in the thread anymore, than yeah it was a fake so it was taken down.
If it was removed then I didn't see it. I meant the one in the shower were is all covered up but "nude" as she would say. I've gotten photos like that from her before. That's really the most she will show unless you want to buy her a new car.

If you call that a nude then no not likely. She is known to sell photo's like that also calling them "nudes". Though you can't see anything. Sometimes she charges $100's of dollars for them, sometimes she gives them away from free.

You have to be careful of what you agree to buy. She'll do lots of things people don't think she will do. If she agrees to using a vibrator in a video she isn't scamming you. She is more then willing to do it. But she isn't going to show you what you want. You need to choose your wording carefully.
Sound like a genie :leokek:. She grants your wish but not in the way you envisioned it

Sound like a genie :leokek:. She grants your wish but not in the way you envisioned it
You are on to something.

One of her dream goal cosplays was Tinker Bell and although a main character her and Peter Pan aren't really good people.

It goes deeper.
Considering she enjoys classical paintings that lean more unadulterated or morose or somber but beautiful depictions of women or bits of folklore splashed in. l
Like a Polish oil master she featured months ago that mixes in the doll feeling around the time of the elf shoot on an IG post.

Some of her comfort cosplays are Lucy from Edgerunners and Nami (that she wore again recently) unironically enjoys being a finesser didn't have a breaking good character arc after meeting a straw hat crew. Seems pretty content riding out the swindling.

Early on into her page I asked what she's enjoyed exploring to get her going replied teasing guys until they can't take it anymore. May just be a prepared spell answer to magically drain more wallets.

You are on to something.

One of her dream goal cosplays was Tinker Bell and although a main character her and Peter Pan aren't really good people.

It goes deeper.
Considering she enjoys classical paintings that lean more unadulterated or morose or somber but beautiful depictions of women or bits of folklore splashed in. l
Like a Polish oil master she featured months ago that mixes in the doll feeling around the time of the elf shoot on an IG post.

Some of her comfort cosplays are Lucy from Edgerunners and Nami (that she wore again recently) unironically enjoys being a finesser didn't have a breaking good character arc after meeting a straw hat crew. Seems pretty content riding out the swindling.

Early on into her page I asked what she's enjoyed exploring to get her going replied teasing guys until they can't take it anymore. May just be a prepared spell answer to magically drain more wallets.
I hate to say it but most of her cosplays on her onlyfans isn't really thought out or different from what every other girl is doing. I mean look at her cyberpunk cosplays. Every e-girl did Lucy and Rebeca. But anyone who is a fan would kill for a Panama cosplay. It's kinda boring to see every girl do the same outfit.

It's true that there are characters that get enough hype from an anime trailer or gain traction during the season itself she will do or ones who did something cool in a recent manga chapter but she has specific tastes.

Latex and PVC reoccurs for a reason another example square enix design sens (Quiet and Tifa and 2b
) and will turns down fan requests almost entirely or comissions or some sponsored cosplay website outfit suggestions (very pink nukes your chances) to then pick her own thing. Namely, Asuka over Rei even though both have a mass market appeal. Probably never gonna cosplay Harley Quinn you get the idea.

Cosplayers who care enough about cosplay to do Panam wouldn't sell lewds. Having been involved with the scene from before egirls took over, you can tell they try to maximize appeal and clicks as much as possible, so they go for the most popular characters right off the bat, but there's also a big fat chance that they never even cared about these franchises to begin with.

I'll say this: she cosplayed as a Chainsaw Man character (the Gun Devil) that you should only know the looks of if you read the manga.

So she is passionate about things and isn't a poser in that regard (assuming she didn't just google image search the character and actually read the chapters). Passionate enough to read after the anime ended (or maybe she even read the manga before the anime came out).

Also, I was pretty annoyed by her cosplaying it because as a non manga reader it was a spoiler. Kind of pissed me off to be honest. Manga readers, man. "Hey, we're all caught up with the manga aren't we tehehe? Like my slutty gun devil cos? Aren't I cool for having read ahead where the anime stopped?"

I'll say this: she cosplayed as a Chainsaw Man character (the Gun Devil) that you should only know the looks of if you read the manga.

So she is passionate about things and isn't a poser in that regard (assuming she didn't just google image search the character and actually read the chapters). Passionate enough to read after the anime ended (or maybe she even read the manga before the anime came out).

Also, I was pretty annoyed by her cosplaying it because as a non manga reader it was a spoiler. Kind of pissed me off to be honest. Manga readers, man. "Hey, we're all caught up with the manga aren't we tehehe? Like my slutty gun devil cos? Aren't I cool for having read ahead where the anime stopped?"
Chainsaw Man is super mainstream, the rest just sounds like a skill issue :KEKW:

You guys are talking about cosplay she did off of onlyfans. I was pointing out you can look up multiple onlyfans accounts and they all do the same cosplay around the same time which almost looks like they passed around the same outfit for it. I know characters would limit the look. But this tends to look like someone is wearing a standard Halloween outfit. There isn't any spin to it. The characters do wear other things that could make looks different. I'm just saying it's a bit cookie cutter when it comes to girls on onlyfans.

Um, akshually she cosplayed the bomb devil, which was a hugely popular character design in the manga and was teased at the end of the anime. A cosplay of the gun devil would've been fucking insane and I doubt anyone can do it, so don't give her too much credit :sus:

I hate to say it but most of her cosplays on her onlyfans isn't really thought out or different from what every other girl is doing. I mean look at her cyberpunk cosplays. Every e-girl did Lucy and Rebeca. But anyone who is a fan would kill for a Panama cosplay. It's kinda boring to see every girl do the same outfit.
THANK YOU, Nora not a real nerd just a clout chasing e girl , real nerd girl would cosplay niche stuff not what everyone want to see and not every trending shit , she’s a trend hopper may I say dick hopping trend

You guys are talking about cosplay she did off of onlyfans. I was pointing out you can look up multiple onlyfans accounts and they all do the same cosplay around the same time which almost looks like they passed around the same outfit for it. I know characters would limit the look. But this tends to look like someone is wearing a standard Halloween outfit. There isn't any spin to it. The characters do wear other things that could make looks different. I'm just saying it's a bit cookie cutter when it comes to girls on onlyfans.
They just get cosplays from Aliexpress, or just stuff from cosplay manufacturers. And yeah, that's where you get that these girls aren't really cosplayers per se, and just want to sell thirst traps.

They just get cosplays from Aliexpress, or just stuff from cosplay manufacturers. And yeah, that's where you get that these girls aren't really cosplayers per se, and just want to sell thirst traps.
Okay and now we come back down for a moment and remember that the only bar for being a cosplayer is wearing the outfit lol

Okay and now we come back down for a moment and remember that the only bar for being a cosplayer is wearing the outfit lol
Who cares they buy yeah, the whole goal is to wear it, have a proper wig, nice props etc

If these girls were making their own cosplays, depending of the character they would need 2-3 months per outfit. That's never enough to live from making content out of 4-6 cosplays a year

To clarify I'm not saying she doesn't do real thought out cosplays off of onlyfans. I'm not discrediting the fact she does do cosplays. But on onlyfans she tends to do only the E-girl flavor of the month "Safe", these are the characters we are all doing type of cosplays. Her and eight or nine other girls will all do the same cosplay all around the same time.

Jeeeeeeeeeeesus Christ on a Motorbike.

Guys, are you really arguing about what a girl do or not as cosplay? I can buy a bald mask and Cosplay tena or child boo, or even the master of the world of the discussion here. ("cojoni" are bald)

Back
Top Bottom