EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Norafawn - Discussion

I can’t, I don’t have the simp rank 🤷‍♂️. What’s the likelihood it would get removed on this thread as I can post an image on here and if I eventually get the rank I’ll post the rest on the content thread.
feel free to dm me, i can post it giving you credit

I can’t, I don’t have the simp rank 🤷‍♂️. What’s the likelihood it would get removed on this thread as I can post an image on here and if I eventually get the rank I’ll post the rest on the content thread.
Bro how tf u don’t get the simp rank I though everyone had it in the beginning 💀

I made the mistake of buying from her and then got suckered into purchasing a "nude." It was just her bending over in the shower pussy just out of view and her fingers covering her nips. Technically, she was naked, but still a total scam. On the plus side, it wasn't nearly as expensive as some people mentioned in earlier posts; her prices must have dropped :ROFLMAO:. People saying they bought "nudes" from her for thousands of dollars but when I did it it was like $500-$600. Her manager must have been feeling generous.
$500-$600 is still way too expensive for a “nude”

Trust me, if you post it you will skyrocket way above any of our ranks

Trust me, if you post it you will skyrocket way above any of our ranks
Feels like a crappy excuse just not to post it

Especially since it's 100% sure he's not the only one that got it sold to

Or he might just not have anything and he's bullshitting us

You can post it here, and just ask in the post itself or on one of the threads for mods to move it to content thread. You’ll get the rank just from the reactions, so it won’t be a problem again

So your imagination can glorify her more ? Seem like someone who is scared to not like what’s reality 🤓
Nah, that's a weirdass take to get from that, she's clearly more comfortable doing the looking sexy thing in the clothed sets.
If she wasn't nude in them the pics would just be kinda ass ngl, no pun intended.

It was a moment of weakness months ago before I discovered simpcity bro, trust me I learned my lesson as post nut clarity hit me hard. Still can’t really believe I paid that much for a few photos and like a 10 second vid…
Your sacrifice will not be forgotten:KKomrade:

Anything noteworthy in the vid?

It was a moment of weakness months ago before I discovered simpcity bro, trust me I learned my lesson as post nut clarity hit me hard. Still can’t really believe I paid that much for a few photos and like a 10 second vid…
Was it a solid vid tho?

Hello guys! Wasn't there a kind of a Joi video she made? I think I have some memories of it

Hello guys! Wasn't there a kind of a Joi video she made? I think I have some memories of it
To my knowledge, the only joi she ever made was the nurse one, which was leaked several times already. I would be glad to be proven otherwise, though

Back
Top Bottom