EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Norafawn - Discussion

There's diminishing returns though;
Let's say someone sees her DOA-cosplay on twitter and wants more, but they're not confident just buying the OF blind.
If only some of her stuff had leaked, they might assume there's similar content for all her cosplays, making it seem worth it based on the one they were interested in.
But in practice we can see that not all the content is created equally, so our theoretical buyer might not feel as confident that that DOA-cosplay is even on the OF at all and just move on.

Her ideal scenario is someone comes across her socials, gets thirst trapped, wants more, buys the subscription, enters ppv-scam-hell, never able to know exactly what they're getting until they already bought it.
If someone'd been able to see a little taste of some of her best stuff, you're totally right, that'll get a sucker to take a chance on a vid or two, but it's only because of the leaks that she's able to get a bad rep from all the people who got burned on some <10 second ppv.

Something something all of her mythical "ackshual good content" never gets leaked so she doesn't get any good rep from that, but she doesn't need to, since it costs people thousands to get any of it, if they even do, if it even exists.
Diminishing returns only happens when content stops. Or in Nora's case also when the content gets repetitive to the point were every video and photo is just the same. Someone who buys isn't going to keep buying if they keep getting the same thing over and over. A better business model is to increase quality of content every perches rather then upping the cost for a chance of a better quality video.

Nora's biggest problem is she only targets whales. She wants to sell on average for $200 or more. She should target 50 at most for most of the content she has put out.

Diminishing returns only happens when content stops. Or in Nora's case also when the content gets repetitive to the point were every video and photo is just the same. Someone who buys isn't going to keep buying if they keep getting the same thing over and over. A better business model is to increase quality of content every perches rather then upping the cost for a chance of a better quality video.

Nora's biggest problem is she only targets whales. She wants to sell on average for $200 or more. She should target 50 at most for most of the content she has put out.
I meant diminishing returns in terms of the benefit from leaks, which does math out since some people just won't buy if everything leaks regardless.
That aside, you're definitely on point, though I question how much of anything she's really targeting since she seems relatively uninvolved with that side.
These days it mostly feels like the natural result of her kinda slacking on the new content and the agency knowing where to make money with what they've got lying around.
I.e. if she made more consistent content that kinda model could work out great, but until she does they're totally playing safe.

Yeah, just to be clear, nora is a POS of signing off on how her agency runs things, and she deserves the hate we give her for that. It's just, I can't blame her for going with an agency in the first place.
I can blame her. Easily. How naive do you have to be to not think that your content is going to get leaked by at least one when your OF gets so big?

There's no justification for scamming. If she was tired from DMing she could have just put a tip requirement to message. Or just quit OF in general.

Even if you think the content leakers deserve retribution, does she have to go and get revenge indiscriminately on ALL her subscribers by signing up to an agency? (rhetorical question)

Actually leaks often benefit creators over hurts them. In the case of a one off movie, unless it is really good a leak can crush it's profit. But series tend to profit since it makes more people aware of their content. Typically people seek out more of what they want to see. The thing that hurts creators is getting a bad rep for not putting out good content. Look at any Marvel or Starwars shows. No one is watching the bad ones because the reputation is bad. It's not because you can download them and watch them for free.
This isn't a freaking marvel movie, it's nude/lewd pictures on the internet. Creators get extra weird about that sort of thing when it gets leaked. And yeah, these sites 100% hurt sales. Don't kid yourself otherwise. I just don't care about these internet hoes, so fuck them.

This isn't a freaking marvel movie, it's nude/lewd pictures on the internet. Creators get extra weird about that sort of thing when it gets leaked. And yeah, these sites 100% hurt sales. Don't kid yourself otherwise. I just don't care about these internet hoes, so fuck them.
I'm calling bullshit on it 100% hurts them. No one would know who half his girls are if it wasn't for leaks. It's just a fact reputation and people thinking they might just get something as good as some of the content leaked is what sells to a lot of people. I wouldn't buy jack from her if I didn't know it could pay off in the end. You can't base it off of a bunch of people on here who never would buy anything anyways. Hell if It wasn't for leaks on the internet I would of never bought from lots of girls. Even making the claim people wouldn't buy sets that leaked isn't true because there is always more to them. Look at Noemiexlili, if it wasn't for leaks no one would bother buying from her because she does nude and toys rarely. You wouldn't keep buying from her if you thought she only did non nudes. Let's not lie here. The people who are buying check out the leaks first. Not everyone buys. Most the people on here never would with out without leaks. Pretending leaks stopped them from buying is just a joke.

I can blame her. Easily. How naive do you have to be to not think that your content is going to get leaked by at least one when your OF gets so big?

There's no justification for scamming. If she was tired from DMing she could have just put a tip requirement to message. Or just quit OF in general.

Even if you think the content leakers deserve retribution, does she have to go and get revenge indiscriminately on ALL her subscribers by signing up to an agency? (rhetorical question)
Kinda missing the point there, since there being an agency should not have to guarantee there being scamming.
You're right, she could have quit OF, lost her primary source of income and her job of having fun dressing up for money, all just because management is lame.
Or, she could have gotten other people to handle management and continued having and enjoying her job.
Does it suck that she ended up with management that's morally bankrupt? Of course, but let's not act like signing an agency at all was about "retribution", that's two different things.

I'm calling bullshit on it 100% hurts them. No one would know who half his girls are if it wasn't for leaks. It's just a fact reputation and people thinking they might just get something as good as some of the content leaked is what sells to a lot of people. I wouldn't buy jack from her if I didn't know it could pay off in the end. You can't base it off of a bunch of people on here who never would buy anything anyways. Hell if It wasn't for leaks on the internet I would of never bought from lots of girls. Even making the claim people wouldn't buy sets that leaked isn't true because there is always more to them. Look at Noemiexlili, if it wasn't for leaks no one would bother buying from her because she does nude and toys rarely. You wouldn't keep buying from her if you thought she only did non nudes. Let's not lie here. The people who are buying check out the leaks first. Not everyone buys. Most the people on here never would with out without leaks. Pretending leaks stopped them from buying is just a joke.
Lmao, keep telling yourself that.

The only way to fight the leaks is to keep making content that's good enough to keep people buying and I'd say she had that part in the bag.
But the workload outside of making the actual content is a fuckfest I could never keep up with, so I absolutely don't blame her for wanting someone else to handle that, problem being of course that that's what's left us with the evil scam gang.

Fun to dream of a world where she didn't hook up with any scam-agency at all, but she needed some kinda backing on the management-end and now girl's got people paying her for nothing without it being donations, like this agency is literally selling people messages telling them to spend more and people just keep buying it; there's no way back from that.
U guys are so delusional. Tons of girls make good content and don't use agencies but their stuff still gets leaked the moment they make OF. And people who come to this forum def don't go back on there to give them money bc they saw their leaked content, most people who sit on this forum come here for FREE content without the intention of spending a dime, only a few people pay which are the same ones who leak... so just a few.

There's a ratio of views x money (which is pitiful, you have to be in the millions to actually see actual money from tiktok) and there's also brand deals.
Seems about right, looking at the rates that's actually a decent job of its own with her average views lol.
Don't think I've ever seen her really shill any brands beyond just answering the people asking where her stuff's from and maybe a couple of shoutouts, though maybe I'm so used to in your face advertising that I can't tell.

Depends on how you're interpreting what the 100% means there; if it's saying that these sites entirely, exclusively and or only hurt their sales, yeah that's bs.
But if 100% is intended to mean that these sites certainly, definitely and or absolutely hurt their sales, if at least partially, then that's not actually wrong.
The truth lies somewhere in the middle, where some might buy from Noe because they can see she did the rare nudes and others might then not buy precisely because they can see how rare they are, same for everything else.
We know there's people on both sides of that spectrum, so while it doesn't 100% just hurt their sales, the fact that it does on some level hurt them is 100% true.

U guys are so delusional. Tons of girls make good content and don't use agencies but their stuff still gets leaked the moment they make OF. And people who come to this forum def don't go back on there to give them money bc they saw their leaked content, most people who sit on this forum come here for FREE content without the intention of spending a dime, only a few people pay which are the same ones who leak... so just a few.
Completely agree with everything you're saying, so I'm not sure why you're replying to me.
I never claimed making good content keeps your stuff from leaking; my point was that if it's good enough there will be people who buy it regardless of if it has leaked.
All I meant in regards to working with some form of management is that I could relate to not being able to keep that sort of thing up, so nothing but respect to people who can handle it all on their own.
And I was literally just pointing out how people won't universally buy because of the leaks.
Though I have actually bought content that hadn't leaked yet after finding out about it indirectly through here, so sorry for breaking the norm there lol

Back
Top Bottom