EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Norafawn - Discussion

Honestly that dude who posted the nudes combo broke the funniest inside joke on OF. There is a lot of nude/explicit content of hers, but it was too funny listening to people who thought it didn't exist. Anyone who spent even a little extra money saw that stuff, and she has dozens of joi vids. But now that nudes are available, her stock just took a huge hit.

Honestly that dude who posted the nudes combo broke the funniest inside joke on OF. There is a lot of nude/explicit content of hers, but it was too funny listening to people who thought it didn't exist. Anyone who spent even a little extra money saw that stuff, and she has dozens of joi vids. But now that nudes are available, her stock just took a huge hit.

Doubt it's THAT huge of a hit tbh
Whales are brainwashed as hell and they're what's making most these girls income.

You think whales are here? We're not the target demographic of these girls. Most people come here to see content because they're broke and also because it's overpriced as hell. Plus if you like more than how one girl looks like, then you have even less chances to get to see anything

We're here because we aren't paying customers, except a few heroes out occasionally, ready to share for us. But this is the RARE minority. The majority of us here are never spending a dime, so what are they really missing out on, financially? Not much

"not for sale ever", oh how times have changed. After receiving my images and vids "she" said that to see her fully nude like no just out of view and covered nips it was almost triple what I had paid which is outrageous (I know it rich coming from someone who paid what I paid) and her manager tried to get me to do a whole I'm your master and repeat after me say "yes mommy" shite which made the whole conversation weird. Was it like that when you whaled?

Haha no there was no dominatrix stuff or anything like that. I know she switched agency's at one point and even within an agency I imagine every random worker has different methods, hence why people talking about getting the same content for wildly different prices. Just gotta hop you get lucky and wind up talking to a less stingy agency rep lol.

Of addicts don’t buy for content but to spend money for her that’s all bro this ain’t going to change nun for addicts it just get better for us 😹😭

If the pic with the sideboob (featuring Nipple from the Whale May Spend series) didn't cause her stock to take a significant hit, I don't think this will. Then again, it is much more explicit.
On a side note: I'm ashamed to admit that I was fooled by the damn finger trick.

I'm genuinely pretty surprised at those bottomless pics. Definitely not worth the price but still more than I ever expected to see from her haha.

Been meaning to share this too, basically the only good thing I've got from when I was whaling for her a few years back that hasn't been leaked yet. Yes, it was already 'censored' when it was sent to me. I had asked a couple of times how much the uncensored version would cost and was repeatedly told sorry, absolutely not for sale ever. I doubt it tbh. Unedited version probably out there somewhere right?

MakimaNoraababd6fb99c83d16.jpg
post this to the main thread so we can give you a billion likes.

nice seeing all this stuff come out now, thank you for your sacrifices soldiers.

What are you even talking about? Unless I'm missing something or haven't gotten the microscopic zoom in feature installed on this computer, she's still not nude in the way people want in the photos you're talking about. When people are saying they want nude or explicit they mean with her actually showing more than what might appear on a barbie doll. This doesn't prove it's out there any more than just saying it exists does. Hell the guy who posted them put quotations around the word nude I assume for the same reason.

I still don’t get it. She shows herself twerking, grinding and riding, all while her pussy hangs out of her lingerie. Not to mention the JOI stuff and also the straight up masturbation. But somehow showing your tits is where you draw the line?
This is a tactic to keep you hanging to them

As they all say, once you've seen it, the magic and the interest are both gone

These girls make more with lewds than they would ever do with nudes and they know it

I still don’t get it. She shows herself twerking, grinding and riding, all while her pussy hangs out of her lingerie. Not to mention the JOI stuff and also the straight up masturbation. But somehow showing your tits is where you draw the line?
Hoe hypocrisy.
She's oblivious and 100% aware of what's being shown and not shown in every video and photo.

I wanted to ask are the titty pics in the chat real or are they just deep fakes

I know a few AI sites will allow you to sim nudity i just want clarification (mostly need a reason to re sub)

I'm one of the people who thought nudes don't exists. I thought that part of her appeal and why people spend ungodly amounts on her, is to get some actual nudes because nudes are ultra rare and special

Back
Top Bottom