Simp Chat Niece Waidhofer Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dune2332

Lurker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
This is so sad. I only had one interaction with her. I gave her a positive perspective to make her feel better about her self after posting about a negative experience with her ex mother in law. She had some awful experiences, far too many for such a short life and didn't deserve it. I hope she can rest now and be in a happy place.

Be kind to people in your life and tell the people you care about that you love them.

Deesis

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Im agreeing with the previous posters. I dont know what happened, i hardly know a thing about her real life, so there is really no point in just taking a single fragment of odd info and coming with some horror scenarios. She is gone....... and that just sucks.
I felt a bit dissapointed when all her social media got deleted, but I was also happy for her and thought this is probably the healthiest step she could do.
Only to learn this.......

mbass33

Casual
May 27, 2022
I still cant believe we wont see that amazing room brightening smile or her gorgeous eyes or read her witty hilarious comments any more! This is still hitting me really hard and I still dont want to believe it's true. Rest in peace Niece! You have a beautiful soul and a contagious personality and you are sorely missed more each day!!!💔💔💔

Status
Not open for further replies.