EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Niece Waidhofer Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I screenshotted it because it was incredibly bizarre so without posting it again, it was some guy with a mask around his neck and the caption (paraphrased) "with or without niece i'll still claim my throne and family properties" with a bunch of accounts listed that were for various beer, restaurant, shop type places. it since got deleted. zero context, zero idea.
You should post it

I'm not convinced that it's true. There's no obituary, and not a single member of her direct or extended family, or even anyone loosely connected to them has made a post on Facebook about it, including her cousin who made the insta post. Obviously, if it is true, it's a terrible tragedy, but I really hope she just asked her cousin to do that so she could try to make the next chapter of her life private.
I have seen SWs "kill off" their online persona in the past when they want to retire, so it's not impossible, but if that was an actual family member, then I wouldn't think it was likely. Is this her real name? If so, then I imagine if it's true, we'll see an obit within the next week or so. Sometimes those don't go up immediately.

The insta story thing though makes me really curious about what happened.

all i can find on this is a reddit thread and 2 tweets , both based on the same source , her cousin. for a star with 4m followers...a bit odd but who knows.

damn, I know I said that "I just wanna see her tits" and I was more referring to her content that she posted, but this sucks. We obviously don't know the details, but I think we can assume based off her history what's occurred. I can't say that this was unexpected either unfortunately, but it doesn't make it any less tragic. I hope that the people who kept harassing her are happy cause they've gotten what they wanted. Complaining about her content is one thing, but attacking her is another.

I'm not convinced that it's true. There's no obituary, and not a single member of her direct or extended family, or even anyone loosely connected to them has made a post on Facebook about it, including her cousin who made the insta post. Obviously, if it is true, it's a terrible tragedy, but I really hope she just asked her cousin to do that so she could try to make the next chapter of her life private.
Her cousin confirmed it on the Reddit post. Take that however you will.

Cousin said something about the family wanting to mourn in private, before they make a public annoucement and that makes perfect sense to me.
Her online persona has always been a huge problem for her family, especially her mum, so I dont think they are very keen on providing information to internet community.
Also while we dont know, how she died, its very possible that it happened by her own choice, which is also something families usually dont wanna announce to a mass of strangers. And if that is the case than they will also put part of the blame on us, which would make their silence even more understandable.
Obviously this is all just speculation.

Considering her bouts going in and out of care and the strained relationship she spoke of with her family, this is all territory I’ve been familiar with over the years with friends and myself to degrees.

She was actually one of my favorite girls that I followed. If this thing's all or just a way so she can get out of showing off herself or she actually legitimately died I just hope she's just happy with wherever she is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom