Simp Chat Niece Waidhofer Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaieast

Lurker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I'm still very confused about what happened here. It seemed like someone had her phone and was posting a story from it. And then within the last 24 hours, someone had access to her page and hid all the comments on the three posts she has up

xxxen

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It’s somebody I followed a long time ago and as years go on you get an idea of what people are like. It’s the weird nature of parasocial relationships. Someone I’ve watched grow and struggle as I’ve grown and struggled is now gone and it feels real fucking weird. I keep watching the video left on her IG of her happily dancing and singing to her dog and it’s just like goddamn I’m sorry the world had to be like this. She was having a bad go and life doesn’t work out the way we hoped. Just fucking sucks man.

TheUpscaleGuy

PM me your best/worst Batman takes
Mar 11, 2022
Shit like this is why I hate how negative and troll-y discourse here can get; it doesn't matter if they show their tits and ass, they're people who don't deserve the general shitty comments on their social media or people hounding them online in general. I just wish rather than being negative about people, people would focus more on the people who they like, put more energy in things that please them.

I hope the best for her family and I hope any fans who are taking this hard will be alright. It sounds silly to some, maybe due to a lack of empathy, but it's totally okay to be sad about the death of anyone.

Dongbringer

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
I'm not convinced that it's true. There's no obituary, and not a single member of her direct or extended family, or even anyone loosely connected to them has made a post on Facebook about it, including her cousin who made the insta post. Obviously, if it is true, it's a terrible tragedy, but I really hope she just asked her cousin to do that so she could try to make the next chapter of her life private.

MikaylaFan

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Getting your cousin to say that you are dead in a bid to make your life private? I don’t think so mate. Imagine her family reaction to seeing that post? And it’s unlikely her family would authorise the cousin to do that either. I guess the natural reaction to something like this is to question it but come on, your theory doesn’t stand up to much scrutiny

Status
Not open for further replies.