EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mooncakeva - Simp Chat

spoiler alert: It won't!
The Christmas vid set the bar of what is most explicit that's the bare minimum she has to overtake for her to be true to her word. It either has to be an improvement of that Christmas vid, show pussy and given how she rather show her asshole instead of nips I wouldn't put it pass her to do that before nips, or her just putting in that work on that dildo orally from good angles hell she could do that in tangent with the full chest reveal.

Got a bad feeling she balked on it again. She changed her OF handle, protected her twitter and stopped advertising the discount with the nude post announcement.
Yep, she turned her twitter off and took out the link to her of page on it, she probably didn’t get the surge of subs like she wanted because we all already knew that post was a scam, she might be done

Yep, she turned her twitter off and took out the link to her of page on it, she probably didn’t get the surge of subs like she wanted because we all already knew that post was a scam, she might be done
I mean what does she expect shes doing what everybody and their mama is doing milking bare minimum or close to it for a ridiculous price shes not doing herself any favor by blending into the masses like that. She already promised a vid a while back that was spicy and went back on it before and we've never heard about it since if she doesn't drop it that would be 2x in a span of 1/2 a year she did that.

I mean what does she expect shes doing what everybody and their mama is doing milking bare minimum or close to it for a ridiculous price shes not doing herself any favor by blending into the masses like that. She already promised a vid a while back that was spicy and went back on it before and we've never heard about it since if she doesn't drop it that would be 2x in a span of 1/2 a year she did that.
Yeah I bet she calls it quits soonish, she couldn’t have that many die hard simps

Her new of handle is waiifuuu

Highly doubt she's done. Never seen a nude OF creator of her size dip out without having some other form of content creation or real estate agent career to fall back on. Most likely either her family or people she knows found her OF and she's trying to make it harder for them to access it. She did all of the changes weeks ago, long before initiating the latest scam.

When she creates a starts using her Twitch channel that doesn't cater to horn-dogs, that's when you should start to worry.

Back
Top Bottom