EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Mooncakeva - Simp Chat

For anyone that isn't subbed, this is what she said on her recent post. Hyping up a PPV on other platforms using broad yet extreme descriptors to lure in subs then downgrading bit by bit on the paid platform and acting as if the paying subscribers are in the wrong for expecting more :pogU:

Screenshot-2024-08-16-160830d42112f63cd15103.md.png
She already took down her IG post mentioning it, itā€™s like I keep saying sheā€™s just a scam and knows it, just trying her best to hide it

Too much attention, she probably thinks it'll leak and spread too fast and probably ain't got the gusto to go through with it

Yeah we're not moving up on the ladder any time soon. Asshole PPVs for the next few months. She said nudity will be in every PPV from now on which means escalating the asshole play bit by bit with slightly elevated variations of previous asshole PPVs in between to drag it out as long as she can. I'd be surprised if we see pussy by January. We'll be lucky to get nip by Christmas 2025.

Yeah we're not moving up on the ladder any time soon. Asshole PPVs for the next few months. She said nudity will be in every PPV from now on which means escalating the asshole play bit by bit with slightly elevated variations of previous asshole PPVs in between to drag it out as long as she can. I'd be surprised if we see pussy by January. We'll be lucky to get nip by Christmas 2025.
Keeping it precisely proper in the pooper I guess

Anyone got screenshots of her posts saying to subscribe now before she posts nudes? They could definitely be used in a false advertisement complaint. An OF creator named Wuvkyu posted on her account she was posting nudes and then I bought a pack there was no nudity so I reported it to Onlyfans with a screenshot of her profile stating if I sub I'll see nudes and I got my money back.

Ya know what, I'm gonna go against the grain and say I'll take it. It's been forever since she posted literally anything of worth. So if this is the new baseline for her, and it's only going up from there, even if gradual, then deal. Lots of other cam "models" do way less for way more cash.

Back
Top Bottom