EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Mooncakeva - Simp Chat

For anyone that isn't subbed, this is what she said on her recent post. Hyping up a PPV on other platforms using broad yet extreme descriptors to lure in subs then downgrading bit by bit on the paid platform and acting as if the paying subscribers are in the wrong for expecting more :pogU:

Screenshot-2024-08-16-160830d42112f63cd15103.md.png

For anyone that isn't subbed, this is what she said on her recent post. Hyping up a PPV on other platforms using broad yet extreme descriptors to lure in subs then downgrading bit by bit on the paid platform and acting as if the paying subscribers are in the wrong for expecting more :pogU:

Screenshot-2024-08-16-160830d42112f63cd15103.md.png
Expect way too much? After showing your asshole twice? HUH?

This bitch, hyping this shit up for about wk and 1/2 talking about how its the most explicit and how its such a big post on both twitter and OF and given how she showed her asshole on 2 separate occasions, she is insinuating that its more explicit then those times then had the nerve to say "y'all expect to much"

When she says "you expect to much" i'm assuming she means don't expect fully displayed pussy.
She might show her tits without the pasties finally, but i wouldn't expect more than that

When she says "you expect to much" i'm assuming she means don't expect fully displayed pussy.
She might show her tits without the pasties finally, but i wouldn't expect more than that
Nah, 100% she means she'll show some bare legs and arms. She'll show her asshole with PS, but never her nips. Expect nothing, then if she shows her ankles it'll be a treat.

i feel like she’s reading the discussion thread here, but yeah im betting its just gonna be fart thrower again
always had thought, if the creators visits this site, reads and watch their stuff getting leaked here why can't they just take it down lol

Found a copy of the less than mid BJ PPV. I don't have posting privileges in the main thread or an account on bunkr. If someone wants to suggest a temporary place for me to upload and post on my behalf, DM me and I'll be more than happy to do it

Found a copy of the less than mid BJ PPV. I don't have posting privileges in the main thread or an account on bunkr. If someone wants to suggest a temporary place for me to upload and post on my behalf, DM me and I'll be more than happy to do it
Send it my way I'll upload for you

If she's reading this thread she would have to be an idiot not to post nudity. We're basically telling her how to keep a successful following on OF.
I mean if you think about it, knowing about this forum would make her less encouraged to go nude to avoid too quick of a leak, don't wanna post something like that and not get what she thinks is enough cash for it, that'll be a waste. Why go nude if a bunch of freeloaders are just gonna get it for free after a few people pay?

Back
Top Bottom