EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Mooncakeva - Simp Chat

Oh, I misunderstood your previous comment.

She changed her username on OF. I don't know why but I suspect she doesn't want her influencer name (mooncakeva) attached to OF. That way she can have both the OF money and anime-culture sponsorships
Ah got it. That makes sense. Why someone is recycling her old content is beyond me though.

They're doing it for points. Nearly every thread I follow has gone silent and idiots will re upload old content so they can get likes and the mods get angry if you report it...

Seeing that she’s on the Eastern Europe **coughRussiacough** side of the planet I doubt they are even legit. Because you can manufacture that stuff.
Always thought she was American because of the New Jersey(?) TikTok she deleted as well as her always rooting for NA esports teams but I'm almost inclined to believe you since that's the only logical explanation for her censoring stupid shit like wall outlets.

Back
Top Bottom