EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mooncakeva - Simp Chat

She doesn't speak because she has a speech impediment that I can only describe with an example. I cannot verify this with any real evidence but her teeth, mouth shape, and older videos all just scream speech impediment. Nothing wrong with that, it's just something many are insecure about.
I can understand why she would be self conscious but it's not that big of a deal the twitch streamer sweet Anita got really popular even tho she has tourette's but then again Anita is thick asf

She used to stream on twitch using a vtuber model a while back, hasn’t streamed in a long while now. From what I remember there was really nothing wrong with her voice, if it was her at all since it was behind a vtube model. Never seen her speak on cam.

She spoke in some Q&A videos that she posted on YouTube a while back. Her voice is high pitched and kinda sounds like a kid but I don’t recall her having any sort of speech impediment

She spoke in some Q&A videos that she posted on YouTube a while back. Her voice is high pitched and kinda sounds like a kid but I don’t recall her having any sort of speech impediment
She doesn’t have a speech impediment. Dudes here just be assuming shit to start a narrative. The fact he said she had a speech impediment but immediately followed up with I cannot verify this with any real evidence made it obvious he was just on some bullshit.

She doesn’t have a speech impediment. Dudes here just be assuming shit to start a narrative. The fact he said she had a speech impediment but immediately followed up with I cannot verify this with any real evidence made it obvious he was just on some bullshit.
Almost like that was the point. Common sense on this website at an all time low.

I'm still shocked she's so much more comfortable with showing her asshole than her nipples. Like pussy, sure, but nipples?
It's extremely common among Asian creators for some reason. Itseunchae, Stellewds, and that Bella girl just to name some off the top of my head that have a similar mindset. Itseunchae still wears huge ass nipple pads but was showing asshole wrinkles right out of the gate.

It's extremely common among Asian creators for some reason. Itseunchae, Stellewds, and that Bella girl just to name some off the top of my head that have a similar mindset. Itseunchae still wears huge ass nipple pads but was showing asshole wrinkles right out of the gate.
Do you have a link to the Itseunchae butthole pictures

Reactions: k41
True, I don't understand why. Could it be a cultural thing or something? It is confusing.

Someone must show me itseunchae's asshole
This reply is also for guy who asked about butthole pictures.

I don't share her PPVs because she's one of the few legit OF legal demons.
And please do not be mistaken; these are videos with asshole WRINKLES that require some pause work to see them, not raw asshole, and not pictures of any kind (AFAIK. I'm missing a month of PPV content from 2021 in my collection so maybe pics exist).
I admitted my wording was bad when people thought I meant I was gonna share Moon's asshole PPV but I was very clear this time so any misunderstanding about seeing full-on asshole is on you guys :peepoWtf:

Is it just me or do none of the latest videos in the onlyfans chat work? Can't post in there due to lack of karma or whatever this site uses.

Back
Top Bottom