EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mooncakeva - Simp Chat

Her posting hasn't slowed at all, just the hiatus from PPV. The thread posters are either lazy, gatekeeping, or running into the same problem as me. There's quite a few wall posts as well as some old renew gifts that were never posted. Would post if I could but the scraper refuses to download certain wall posts and messages for some reason.

Her posting hasn't slowed at all, just the hiatus from PPV. The thread posters are either lazy, gatekeeping, or running into the same problem as me. There's quite a few wall posts as well as some old renew gifts that were never posted. Would post if I could but the scraper refuses to download certain wall posts and messages for some reason.
Damn. Couldn't you either screenshot em or screen record em? I know quality wouldn't be best, but better than nothing.

I'm just lazy, sorry. I got some free time later today, so I can try to download whatever havnt been posted yet.

She did say the next PPV would come soon, and probably include nudity. But I'm not cashing out on bad PPVs so it all depends on what she actually does.

Last edited:
She pushed the PPV back again. I'm gonna need something better than titties. I need to see a finger getting popped into a hole for a month and a half wait.
If she can get into face down ass position and she gives 3 different povs from side front and back it'll be cool. Given what she dropped at the end of the year the backside pov will be the mvp of that post.

⚠️I know some of you are going to be sad about this but:

The PPV that was scheduled for today won't be posted for now..
I thought I was ready to post it but I ended up having huge anxiety about it :(

I decided not to post it FOR NOW because I'm having so much fun on Onlyfans, and if I start posting stuff that I am not yet ready to post or that make me feel bad, then it'll ruin the experience for all of us. I’ll keep it saved for whenever I am feeling more comfortable with it tho❤️

If you understand thank you, and if you're mad about it, I'm sorry, I'm not happy about it either :/, but I got to take care of myself as well <3. I know the majority of the people here will understand tho <3

Was the PPV a Major announcement if so imo she should've just held off on announcing dropping it until she felt comfortable instead of announcing it and pushing it back couple of times, because what im picking up from the postpone message is it seems to be a step beyond of what she did in the Christmas vid. Perfect time to drop it since it sounds like she recorded something crazy should've been on Valentines day.

my guess is it was a kitty reveal but that's conjecture, but Idk some girls have a complex about certain body parts it wouldn't surprise me even alittle to find she didn't like the way her pussy looked

Was the PPV a Major announcement if so imo she should've just held off on announcing dropping it until she felt comfortable instead of announcing it and pushing it back couple of times, because what im picking up from the postpone message is it seems to be a step beyond of what she did in the Christmas vid. Perfect time to drop it since it sounds like she recorded something crazy should've been on Valentines day.
It wasn't that big when she originally announced it. She just said there would be nudity. Then she pushed it back and said something along the lines of "idk I just thought it would be a good idea to push it back" in response to someone calling out her bullshit reasoning the first time. From that response it was pretty obvious there was something up.

I'm not gonna shit on her because she doesn't seem like the scammy type but she could just be trying to cheese as many subs as she can by making everyone wait another month. I hope it's just an asshole gape she's genuinely nervous about showing and not the former. We'll know when she finally drops it.

Last edited:
It wasn't that big when she originally announced it. She just said there would be nudity. Then she pushed it back and said something along the lines of "idk I just thought it would be a good idea to push it back" in response to someone calling out her bullshit reasoning the first time. From that response it was pretty obvious there was something up.

I'm not gonna shit on her because she doesn't seem like the scammy type but she could just be trying to cheese as many subs as she can by making everyone wait another month. I hope it's just a an asshole gape she's genuinely nervous about showing and not the former. We'll know when she finally drops it.
yeah she seems pretty forthcoming with everything not scammy imo, I just wish there was a back up ppv or something but oh well

I unsubscribed to her few months ago. I guess, She didn’t trust her progress and scared that it’s going way too fast and she’ll do full nudity that quick.
But yeah, it’s starting to be super scammy to subscribe to her.

I unsubscribed to her few months ago. I guess, She didn’t trust her progress and scared that it’s going way too fast and she’ll do full nudity that quick.
But yeah, it’s starting to be super scammy to subscribe to her.
"I'm enjoying milking so much money off of doing the same 5 videos that I don't want to heighten your expectations by doing anything else" kind of energy tbh

Back
Top Bottom