EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Mooncakeva - Simp Chat

OK so basically she hasn't posted anything on her OF gee guess showing a puckered hole damages you lol
I mean she just showed the 2nd most sacred part of her body and now probably has a bunch of weirdos telling her they want to sniff it, lick it, fuck it, and a whole lot more descriptive shit. Wouldn't be surprised if that fucked her up a bit.

I think she's just letting the hype die down so she doesn't get suckered into showing too much too soon and what the dude above me said, some weird mfs probably simped too hard in her dms

I mean she just showed the 2nd most sacred part of her body and now probably has a bunch of weirdos telling her they want to sniff it, lick it, fuck it, and a whole lot more descriptive shit. Wouldn't be surprised if that fucked her up a bit.

wait hold up, the second most sacred part? You think highly of the poop thrower.

She's probably on hiatus,cause she realized a lot of people joined her OF when she had her discount. She'll probably be back full swing around the 17th if I'm correct! A lot of OF creators do that run a promotion for half off and not post anything until that month subscription is up

We've seen her gape
You guys think she dildos her ass?
Every asshole gapes at that position including yours. Given how tightly sealed hers looked in the video I doubt she's played with it beyond maybe popping a finger in there out of curiosity.

So.... did you sub? or is this a 4chan "I'm on my way bros!" thing?
I said soon not right away. I'll send the information privately to respectable members of this thread. Won't let a discussion thread farmer use my contributions after speaking to me like that. Same reason I stopped posting to the thread referenced in my signature.

I said soon not right away. I'll send the information privately to respectable members of this thread. Won't let a discussion thread farmer use my contributions after speaking to me like that. Same reason I stopped posting to the thread referenced in my signature.
Thread farmer? yourself?
Saddle down 5 post "Superfan"
Come back once you crack 10 posts.

Back
Top Bottom