EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Mooncakeva - Simp Chat

This you?

Screenshot-2024-01-13-at-15-38-51-Search-results-for-querye472e94255e9edd8.md.png
You contribute absolutely 0 and this is your main account. I had to delete my original account with 40+ contribution posts because of legal action which I’m trying to avoid on this one.
You just reaction farm the same 5 guys with shitty jokes. At least 2 of those have to be alt accounts because no shot more than 3 people find anything you say funny.

Last edited:
From the description it sounds like the view is of her ass and you can HEAR her sucking it, not actually showing, I hope I'm wrong though

I think it's a way for people who are shy/embarrassed about showing their body to feel better about posting something intimate. I wish it was better, but also I would definitely not want to take 4k ultra hd pictures of my butthole so hopefully she just gets more comfortable and increase the quality

Sucks her posting habits have slowed so drastically lately. The latest video was tame enough, yet still hot as fuck.

Back
Top Bottom