EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mira Discussion Thread

Not that I know of, but she has been in/around the pool with Mira

yes she has but it was months ago and she even had farha massage her in the tub
thanks for the replies, I'm taking a look through all the vods posted on here from the last like 6 months or so but so far no luck. I'm guessing they're probably lost to the ether huh? SADGE. unless they're somehow still on her twitch but like privated or something? so i could get them via twitchtracker.. but then I'd have to know like dates or w/e

Shes planning to do an onlyfans stream tomorrow, is anyone going to watch it and share it? If she does her other onlyfans $50 entry again i dont think i want to risk it cause im already sure it wont be worth it. Also does anyone know with the new drm thing if you can record a live stream?

Shes planning to do an onlyfans stream tomorrow, is anyone going to watch it and share it? If she does her other onlyfans $50 entry again i dont think i want to risk it cause im already sure it wont be worth it. Also does anyone know with the new drm thing if you can record a live stream?
Not sure where in the world you are, but OF stream starts 11:30pm US PT tonight (27th):

live streaming with my big titty wifu from japan 11:30pm PST Saturday | 8:30 am CET Sunday
https://twitter.com/mirasjuice/status/1662111106176016384

Disappointment starts soon thereafter 🤣

I guess nobody here watched it 😔 i was hoping someone would at least report back that she learnt from her mistakes last time a this 1 was good and worth paying for. Her paid content seems shit but i always hoped for the live streams to deliver.

I guess nobody here watched it 😔 i was hoping someone would at least report back that she learnt from her mistakes last time a this 1 was good and worth paying for. Her paid content seems shit but i always hoped for the live streams to deliver.
bruh come on she cant be trusted what so ever

Was gonna watch again and record. But why wake up early just to get scammed again

Reactions: 0TC
The only way these types of girls change is when it starts affecting their income. Hopefully, people start to catch on and just ignore them for a while. Then they will either disappear or start producing good content.

I'd put it to you that they aren't paying for content so much as the delusion that if they give her money for long enough she'll notice them and touch their pp

I might get targetted here for saying this but it's a good thing that we dont see the thread updated because people arent getting scammed to be honest.

That last picture is the typical "content" she sells.. pure instagram tease shit for insane prices I can imagine. The videos ppv on the shittiest quality and as dark as possible to see little to nothing.. :KEKWlaugh:
Don't blame people for outsmarting your obvious marketing "strat" :leokek:

Hello, I wanna ask if there is someone who has her latest onlyfans livestream and is willing to post it on her content page?
Thanks in advance!

Mira unironically seems like the type of girl that'd try to charge someone $50,000 to see a photo of her pussy. I feel like I'd instantly go broke and my bank account would be magically emptied if that stuff leaked and I accidentally saw it. You'd have to avoid it like the video from the ring.

bruh. that vod channel on youtube is down. i wanted to download 3 vids. forgot. now gone. ffs

Back
Top Bottom