EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mira Discussion Thread

I'm 100% convinced her twitch streams are view-botted. Her streams run 24/7 and it ALWAYS has at least 2k viewers. There's no way 2k people are watching shitty reruns.
well if you read the chat you'll notice a lot of people don't realize it's a rerun, plus her streams are good clickbait so I believe it

Every time I look she has 2k viewers. She's not even dressed sexy or working out with that many viewers. There is something fishy going on with the numbers on Mira and a number of the girls.

The thots that live in that house must have some view bot thing because I don't believe for a second Indiefoxx has 14k people watching her play diablo 4 all day.
yea thats what ive been saying theres no way that many people watching foxx play diablo, and from the looks of it i think mira left that house and is back at one of her houses

Mira is smoking hot but hates that her only attention is for her body. It's why she has to keep saying that doing onlyfans and streaming is beneath her but she wouldn't be doing this stuff if she didn't need the money.

The streams with her playing these intellectual videos or audiobooks are unbearable and those even have 2k viewers. No way would that many people be watching her fully clothed watch these neurology videos.

Mira is smoking hot but hates that her only attention is for her body. It's why she has to keep saying that doing onlyfans and streaming is beneath her but she wouldn't be doing this stuff if she didn't need the money.

The streams with her playing these intellectual videos or audiobooks are unbearable and those even have 2k viewers. No way would that many people be watching her fully clothed watch these neurology videos.
The problem is that she's not actually smart and no one cares.

I saw and and her nipples were hard the entire time. lol
How she ain't banned on Twitch, I have no idea.
yea she was baiting viewers with that shirt, im pretty sure shes been banned for her hard nips before to so surprised she risked it cuz shes always complaining about twitch TOS and not wanting to get banned

I do have to admit it is hot as hell when she pushes it so far with her comments and actions. When she's looking in the cam and almost asking for subs for licking a popsicle that is when she is the hottest.

She's a bitch but probably the closest thing to a real life Lara Croft.

I do have to admit it is hot as hell when she pushes it so far with her comments and actions. When she's looking in the cam and almost asking for subs for licking a popsicle that is when she is the hottest.

She's a bitch but probably the closest thing to a real life Lara Croft.
I remember when she was deepthroating her toothbrush on stream. She can be hot if she wants to.

If someone has a compilation of those moments I would love to see it. That sounds hot af with her deepthroating a toothbrush.

Back
Top Bottom