EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mira Discussion Thread

yo guys consider reporting her twitch channel as of now - there is a rerun playing and chat has no moderator, so there are tons of racial slurs, discrimination etc
her getting banned (at least for a time) might improve her other content

yo guys consider reporting her twitch channel as of now - there is a rerun playing and chat has no moderator, so there are tons of racial slurs, discrimination etc
her getting banned (at least for a time) might improve her other content
im surpised she didnt get banned yesterday cuz she took a bath on stream and she took her bottoms off, her bottom half wasnt on cam but u could tell sometimes she wasnt wearing anything

If you mean on the re-runs, that's probably ProperPeach. They are no longer friends apparently.
damn i kinda had a feeling they werent friends anymore or something, do u by any chance know why? kinda weird that mira still uses rerun vods with peach in it. but it doesnt surprise me cuz mira tends to rub people the wrong way.

Its crazy how the past like 3 months mira has just been streaming past reruns and still getting like 2k+ viewers and getting subs...

anyone know a place to watch mira’s vods? all the vod recordings in her thread are down

anyone know a place to watch mira’s vods? all the vod recordings in her thread are down
we used to have a guy who recorded and posted all her vods but i think people complained cuz they wanted other content of hers so he stopped :Sadge:

She made herself look really bad on the whatever podcast last night. I can see why she's been single for 4 years.
I always watched her streams on mute, but this was one of the first times I've heard her speak for more than two minutes, yikes.

Back
Top Bottom