EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mira Discussion Thread

anyone recording her kick stream or watching it right now? her tits were on screen and she didnt notice :KEKW:

anyone recording her kick stream or watching it right now? her tits were on screen and she didnt notice :KEKW:
Her tits are nothing new. I'm more interested what BS she will say after or her free tities quotes on twitter it is hilarous. It is so entertaining. The best attention psycho whore ever !

she said yesterday that shes doing a OF stream this weekend, and all she kept saying is how she just wants to be naked :LULW: blah blah blah i bet she wont even get close to naked if she streams on OF this weekend

She just did the biggest scam onlyfans stream ive ever seen. Charged $49 entry fee and did nothing, said tip $50 for me to do something and scammed the dude and didnt do it, then her phone 'died' 20 mins in when she was complaining about people in the chat. People were complaining on her post on her wall and she deleted it. Dont bother with this woman anymore definition of a scammer.

She just did the biggest scam onlyfans stream ive ever seen. Charged $49 entry fee and did nothing, said tip $50 for me to do something and scammed the dude and didnt do it, then her phone 'died' 20 mins in when she was complaining about people in the chat. People were complaining on her post on her wall and she deleted it. Dont bother with this woman anymore definition of a scammer.
homegirl scammed the scammers:KEKW:

I'm not surprised she pulled a scam. Considering that she is streaming on kick a site with less rules than twitch and she's just sitting watching movies, eating and complaining about stupid stuff. A nice body for sure but too bad the mentality isnt on the right place other than just scamming or giving zero effort but expect alot of money in return.

doesnt surprise me with the scam, but damn that was bad. $49 just to join and she didnt do shit!?!? i hope dudes charge back on her ass and people should call her out on her next twitch stream. now it makes sense why she doesnt get subs bits or donos on twitch and has to resort to scamming

Try not to laugh too hard -- this is what she has on her free OF pg (it has 5 likes)
(What do you think she has planned for the next one.....🤣 )

mira
@miranowhere
Thanks for chilling with us homies 🖤 Phone died but we will do another stream here next week. Stay hydrated 🧃

Try not to laugh too hard -- this is what she has on her free OF pg (it has 5 likes)
(What do you think she has planned for the next one.....🤣 )

mira
@miranowhere
Thanks for chilling with us homies 🖤 Phone died but we will do another stream here next week. Stay hydrated 🧃
Funny, she streams on Twitch in the sun for hours and the phone never dies , so convenient :)

I can't believe how quick people are to throw money at her when she's stated that the stuff we would want her to do would cost thousands, and I can only imagine it would be in the 10s

I once Said ThenicoleT had the worst OnlyFans Or Fansly content of all the Twitch Girls.......Well I Change My Mind Now...This Woman's content is Fucking Horrible 😒

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom