EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mira Discussion Thread

oh, that was so obvious, she is active on her OF chat all the time even when it's 3-4 am , she did say that she goes to bed and 23-1 am max, do you really think she will stay that late and reply to Fans, and been active on OF chat while she is Streaming on twitch and working out maybe she is using telepathy to type and answer DM.
Ask her about it. And She will respond that she writes back to 'fans' personally...even with you having a proof :). PSYCHO :)

To value yourself it's OK . but to say that you are not a sex worker when you obviously are is delusional.
You now that crazy hot scale? She is hot, but there is no end scale for her crazy.
You know a 1000 cockstare thing?
Yeap, she is that kind of chick.
She is out of her mind, after she bends her reality which she bended, she will bend it while bending it, after she did it one more time before going at it again.
And it will never end.

Met one women like that before. You just can't unsee it.

Wow, 1111 dollars and she will stream on Fansly :) . that is some next-level bullshit. She did said that she doesn't want to stream on OF because the community was not for her, now she wants to stream on Fansly. Wherever you go in whatever platform the community is the same they all come from Twitch , that is just an excuse for farming more subs and not wanting to get naked on a live show.
Lmao she posted it 13 hours ago and it's on 0 out of 1111 dollars

Why is she asking for tips on onlyfans to stream on fansly? That doesnt even make sense unless shes trying to get people to switch to fansly?

Do not reward such shit behavior.. I hope it stays on 0 like what the fuck not sure what did she expect? pure simps giving her money for instagram bikini bs and some bullshit words from some cheap book she read before?
Seems the smart act is really starting to fall apart quickly the more I read from this chick..

Why is she asking for tips on onlyfans to stream on fansly? That doesnt even make sense unless shes trying to get people to switch to fansly?

It's a scammy way to avoid fulfilling your promise once you've reached your tip 'goal'. If she promises to do something on another platform, people on OF have no recourse to complain to Onlyfans if she doesn't stream on Fansly.

Is no one buying her content anymore or is it just not worth leaking?
Probably both. I can't imagine paying that much for instagram bullshit levels or the usual tits that we all have seen months ago already. It was already shared that she wanted to charge someone 2k for some "flash" it wasnt clear what she should flash but knowing her it was probably her tits. On her website you can see the 50-70$ pictures she is selling and it's the same thing that she posted on instagram or was already shared elsewhere.. blatant scam in plain sight..

Probably both. I can't imagine paying that much for instagram bullshit levels or the usual tits that we all have seen months ago already. It was already shared that she wanted to charge someone 2k for some "flash" it wasnt clear what she should flash but knowing her it was probably her tits. On her website you can see the 50-70$ pictures she is selling and it's the same thing that she posted on instagram or was already shared elsewhere.. blatant scam in plain sight..
Her website shes said the 1st picture she knows people can see but its full sets for sale there same as what she used to put on patreon etc its just so badly designed no one trusts it. I want to buy something on onlyfans but with her you can never trust if its worth it

anyone catch her kick stream yesterday? was just wondering who that old ass guy was :LUL

Does anyone else notice how she edits her butt on photos too make it look bigger
if you ask me, she is making her waist smaller in the pictures which is super weird because everyone knows how she looks like because we see her on twitch all the time

Last time I checked she made a tip goal again but this time it is for another stream on OF and it is 1111 again what is the progress on that? The fansly goal was at 5 dollars for days never made a progress
Looks like she removed the goal. Still says to tip to reach the goal in the post tho

Back
Top Bottom