EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mira Discussion Thread

Not sure what did she expect? But she's not gonna quit that is for sure the money is too sweet and easy regardless. I think her OF will be another nothing sexual for a while along with stupid expensive prices for very low quality content..

Most of her talk is bs regardless.. no rules and limitations yeah and she expected 10k to go fully naked on her first stream? so delusional considering there's only a few pictures that were shared here that were somewhat okay and it's all erotic shit considered in nowdays standards than anything else..

Not sure what did she expect? But she's not gonna quit that is for sure the money is too sweet and easy regardless. I think her OF will be another nothing sexual for a while along with stupid expensive prices for very low quality content..

Most of her talk is bs regardless.. no rules and limitations yeah and she expected 10k to go fully naked on her first stream? so delusional considering there's only a few pictures that were shared here that were somewhat okay and it's all erotic shit considered in nowdays standards than anything else..
She knew exactly what to expect and knew what ppl will want there, nudity of course that's why she had 10k goal obviously wasn't going to be finished. That is just part of her Act, play that you are disgusted out of the ppl on OF, so they get of your back. Like you said if she need quick money she may stream again.

She knew exactly what to expect and knew what ppl will want there, nudity of course that's why she had 10k goal obviously wasn't going to be finished. That is just part of her Act, play that you are disgusted out of the ppl on OF, so they get of your back. Like you said if she need quick money she may stream again.
yup she knows exactly what shes doing, thats why i dont think she will stream on there again unless something changes her mind, shes going to Hawaii so heres to hoping she gets theoneandonlydragon to join her on OF or something.

yup she knows exactly what shes doing, thats why i dont think she will stream on there again unless something changes her mind, shes going to Hawaii so heres to hoping she gets theoneandonlydragon to join her on OF or something.
she said today on stream that she will stream with pey at least once on onlyfans before pey goes back to washington which is in 2 weeks, but well see she was supposed to stream yesterday with her and didnt.

she said today on stream that she will stream with pey at least once on onlyfans before pey goes back to washington which is in 2 weeks, but well see she was supposed to stream yesterday with her and didnt.
hmmm she said yesterday she was leaving for hawaii in 2 days so doubt that OF with pey will happen but will see.

If there is ANY doubt wheter or not she has hired people to run her chat on OF. She is currently chatting while holding a camera on stream.

Extra scam money because shit probably not selling as much as she thought.. posting the same overpriced stuff on all places making people possible think that "it might be different on another platform" :KEKWlaugh:

Considering her thread is nothing but the usual stream bait for subs on those website it's safe to say people isnt falling for the bait.

but she is more naked on Twitch.

Twitch being her main source of income it makes sense. The only thing that stand between the no-nude shit and fulltime sex worker is the hundreds of simps she has there. The day she gets permabanned for the umpteenth infraction to the ToS is the day she starts doing decent content.

Twitch being her main source of income it makes sense. The only thing that stand between the no-nude shit and fulltime sex worker is the hundreds of simps she has there. The day she gets permabanned for the umpteenth infraction to the ToS is the day she starts doing decent content.
Shes said many times twitch isnt close to her main source of income and anything she earns online is just a bonus so hoping for her to get banned as motivation for more nudity is never going to happen. She kinda slipped when talking to pey the other week that the content they filmed together is another level up and her onlyfans content will escilate but it will be on her own timeframe and honestly i dont think she will ever go full nude and show everything.

She will never show her Pussy(maybe from a weird angle) but not a full and clear shot. I am talking about at least sell some good pics of your tits if you are going to charge ppl 100 dollars. The video that

Coke and​

orzix2 thank you for that btw, were 100 dollars and had 1 tits pic and tease video. 100 dollars is not much but at the same time is a lot.​

Streaming on kick, onlyfans, fansly whatever the fuck isnt gonna change much. She had a chance on that first OF stream that turned out to be a blatant scam for 10k to go "full nude" that went down to 1k top.. she needs to rethink her prices but from what I've seen and read from this girl it's not gonna do anything and probably complain more about money :peepoShrug:

wooooow, she is live on Kick, and said that she will not stream on OF "I am not a sex worker" community there is not for me, WTF you sell nudes :)
She always had this mentality that she's not a 'sex worker'. I guess it's above her to admit it.

she just leaked discord while streaming on kick and it confirmed what many suspected that she isnt the 1 talking to people on onlyfans, i wish i had the clip but she deleted it fast

Shes said many times twitch isnt close to her main source of income and anything she earns online is just a bonus.
She can pretend whatever she wants but the fact of the matter is no one spend that much time on Twitch if they don't need to grind the money.

insane.. 2k for a "flash" and it probably would be her tits that are all over the internet by now.. :KEKWlaugh:

Also saw like 20 seconds of a video on kick and she's doing the same shit she does on twitch.. she switched to a site that has no rules to basically do the same shit.. :KEKWlaugh:

she just leaked discord while streaming on kick and it confirmed what many suspected that she isnt the 1 talking to people on onlyfans, i wish i had the clip but she deleted it fast
oh, that was so obvious, she is active on her OF chat all the time even when it's 3-4 am , she did say that she goes to bed and 23-1 am max, do you really think she will stay that late and reply to Fans, and been active on OF chat while she is Streaming on twitch and working out maybe she is using telepathy to type and answer DM.

Back
Top Bottom