EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mira Discussion Thread

Any explanation why she started whoring out all of a sudden?
i think she just realized she could make alot of money from twitch coomers and is just doing the loop hole thing on twitch to where as long as there is a tub beach or pool she can be in her underwear. she also said she was gonna do onlyfans streams this month and it never happened so shes just farming on twitch like the rest of them now.

Well, she finally started making original PPV content for OF instead of recycling her old stuff (still $100 per ppv though lol). Also, she's saying her first OF stream is gonna be next Sunday.

this girl passed from showing tits to shit tier erotic pictures in like nothing.. :KEKWlaugh: that video even worse :OMEGALUL: covering her tits like nobody has seen them before

what a scam but thank you heroes for the leaks :GigaChad:

Well, she finally started making original PPV content for OF instead of recycling her old stuff (still $100 per ppv though lol). Also, she's saying her first OF stream is gonna be next Sunday.
OK.... predictions for tomorrow - could be any of these:
1) She doesn't do the OF stream (just like when she said she'd do one in Feb)
2) OF stream is just like "old" Twitch and she just wears very see-through tops, but also asks for money for stuff that she doesn't end up doing
3) She sets a $5k (or higher) goal for topless (OK, probably $5k to remove one sock)

She is offering $9 sub (reg $15)

OK.... predictions for tomorrow - could be any of these:
1) She doesn't do the OF stream (just like when she said she'd do one in Feb)
2) OF stream is just like "old" Twitch and she just wears very see-through tops, but also asks for money for stuff that she doesn't end up doing
3) She sets a $5k (or higher) goal for topless (OK, probably $5k to remove one sock)

She is offering $9 sub (reg $15)
yup sounds about right, last time i heard her mention it she said she was "thinking about going live sunday" and said she has over 2k subs on there. last month she literally said "at some point this month i will go live on my only only" never happened.

Just gone live, this is the current goal..... it might change but idk

2885dfdeb08ca59c211cbb935a58f26a.md.png
hmmm naked doesnt mean shes gonna show anything but thats a crazy high price, maybe just a troll to see if people actually tip that much

biggest waste of space scam stream ive ever seen, super high prices for anything, covering her nips with her hands in a black dress someone paid $100 to change into because it was too see through. She talks a good game on twitch about only being naked off stream and only covering up on twitch because of the rules but this onlyfans stream shows shes just like the rest of them, all lies and all about money.

From that image alone seems like another giga scam OF.. alot of talk and 0 content :KEKWlaugh:

So much from "I don't like rules I want to be naked so I can be free" :leokek:

Grateful for the leaks and honestly, this woman's personality is vile. It's a shame her body is so flawless :KEKW:.

Someone said Peyzki massaged her butt, which is the content we need.. wonder if they banged.

looks like she got what she deserved with that "strategic" mirror placement that she likes to do on twitch like all the other thots. hope someone posts the full stream or any other good parts

This thot really thinks she's worth 10 fucking K to see her naked for like a couple seconds max :OMEGALUL:. These bitches really be deranged or something. On top of that isn't she already rich as fuck to the point of not having to do anything for the rest of her life, also isnt her dad a rich fuck that has connections with Putin? I don't see why the fuck she would need to whore out in that case.

This thot really thinks she's worth 10 fucking K to see her naked for like a couple seconds max :OMEGALUL:. These bitches really be deranged or something. On top of that isn't she already rich as fuck to the point of not having to do anything for the rest of her life, also isnt her dad a rich fuck that has connections with Putin? I don't see why the fuck she would need to whore out in that case.
Daddy's money comes with rules and demands I guess, That's why she wants to make her own money, and be free.

Did she ever release the whole vid where she's sitting on a dude's face, while he eats her out?

Don't worry y'all , She started as a no-nude model that was about to sell art pics and not get naked, but look where we are now. Btw she said that she will stream on OF again, tomorrow
yea that stream aint happening, shes ranting about the OF stream on twitch right now, shes probably never gonna stream on OF again unless she really wants money, she said they are disgusting on OF LUL

Back
Top Bottom