EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mira Discussion Thread

She's doing streams on the newer OF (mirasjuice) apparently.

mira7ca82cc7ba0dfd38.jpg
welp she didnt even stream like she said she was, now makes me think she just baited people to sign up, will see though.

welp she didnt even stream like she said she was, now makes me think she just baited people to sign up, will see though.
I would tend to agree, but (just this case) another model cancelled live because she said OF was fked yesterday. Of course that model was good enough to post something about cancelling....

I would tend to agree, but (just this case) another model cancelled live because she said OF was fked yesterday. Of course that model was good enough to post something about cancelling....
hmm yea OF was running kinda slow yesterday. but she sent out like 3 or more messages yesterday and it was just stuff people leaked here already and she never mentioned streaming. but i do hope she does stream at some point on there cuz shes always worried about getting banned on twitch for showing a nipple or too much.

I think she probably has someone else running the OF account, the dms seem to be typical coomer bait instead of her usual 5head deep thoughts style. Unless she finally decided to drop all the pretense :KEKWlaugh:

I think she probably has someone else running the OF account, the dms seem to be typical coomer bait instead of her usual 5head deep thoughts style. Unless she finally decided to drop all the pretense :KEKWlaugh:
i was thinking the same thing it doesnt sound like her at all but i guess only time will tell. she needs to stream on there so we can see how she is without twitch tos

ok she finally mentioned on stream about going live on OF and said she will consistently stream on there eventually so she doesnt have to worry about getting banned on twitch

She mentioned in her post about waiting to get tech straight before OF streaming.

Can somebody explain how difficult set-up/tech could be on OF? She has how many years of streaming??

Also, this is where she is staying... a place that calls itself: "The first 0F Mansion and clubhouse for creators, located in Los Angeles"
https://mobile.twitter.com/rumrtv
https://onlyfans.com/rumrtv

You think there might be somebody there who could help??

She mentioned in her post about waiting to get tech straight before OF streaming.

Can somebody explain how difficult set-up/tech could be on OF? She has how many years of streaming??

Also, this is where she is staying... a place that calls itself: "The first 0F Mansion and clubhouse for creators, located in Los Angeles"
https://mobile.twitter.com/rumrtv
https://onlyfans.com/rumrtv

You think there might be somebody there who could help??
i think shes just waiting til she reaches a certain sub number before she starts to stream. so shes probably gonna keep streaming on twitch to bait people over to her OF

I think the "wait until the technical difficulties" are fixed is bait.. she can just stream literally from anywhere she wishes probably except those places she enjoys to go (woods, mountains) but depending on signal and shit..

So far it's the same all talk and 0 action along with the content alot of words and sometimes some action..

yea she could of at least done a test stream by now right? she just does the same streams on twitch and tells everyone to go to her "only only" if we want more "juice", but funny thing is everything she has sent out are mostly old sets that have been leaked already. only some are new but way too expensive

My best guess is shes trying to set up disconnect protection like she has on her twitch stream but its a little more complicated to set up?

My best guess is shes trying to set up disconnect protection like she has on her twitch stream but its a little more complicated to set up?
could be cuz streaming on OF is pretty rough sometimes, just gotta wait and see i guess

so she was at amouranths bday party thing, things got weird and awkward when xqc starting doing "interviews" . twitch chat really hates mira :KEKW:

$80 for that set? holy shit :KEKWlaugh: can't be more obvious on the scam? literally the same shit she posts on twitter almost

Back
Top Bottom