EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mira Discussion Thread

Guys. You all don't know several things about mira. This is not your problem because you are not russians. First of all she comes from rich family and she is rich herself without any donations. So she is just a girl who likes males' attention and a person who doesn't know value of money. That is why she has all this 1000 $ shit. If you are a millionaire, then 1000$ is nothing for you I guess.

Guys. You all don't know several things about mira. This is not your problem because you are not russians. First of all she comes from rich family and she is rich herself without any donations. So she is just a girl who likes males' attention and a person who doesn't know value of money. That is why she has all this 1000 $ shit. If you are a millionaire, then 1000$ is nothing for you I guess.
What about hit and run ?

If she were rich, she would not be begging for subs on Twitch. Rich women that want men's attention do not stream for hours online begging. She also wouldn't be doing Onlyfans, which you can tell she does not want to do but only does because of the money.

787k doesn't last that long when you have the lifestyle she has. She absolutely needs onlyfans and twitch to keep her lifestyle going.

first time in ages lurking into her stream and i stumble upon this shit :KEKWlaugh: praying for this guy

4b2a65e0711a61f60.png 33c20336aa29b4a78.png 2b5a72b7107119c1b.png 17a8139083da51503.png

Tell me you're mentally ill without telling me you're mentally ill...

She has all these guests on her stream, like recently Asiabunny, does anyone know if she does onlyfans content etc with them? maybe behind a big pay wall? seems random to have these guests and not capitalise on it.

I have no idea how someone can be that connected to her. Her personality is one of the worst of the e-girls I have seen. She pretends to be above everyone else streaming and the viewers. The only thing she has going for her is that she has a fantastic body. Literally a real life Lara Croft.

Not to mention she's only posting the same tits that we have seen only 1000+ times by now.. same positions on pictures too.. clearly it's just attracting people willing to fall for it I guess at this point.. :peepoShrug:

Not to mention she's only posting the same tits that we have seen only 1000+ times by now.. same positions on pictures too.. clearly it's just attracting people willing to fall for it I guess at this point.. :peepoShrug:
Are those Fake tits? (Whatever podcast), Fake Eyebrows, Fake Lips, Fake Nose (nah she did not got it broke), Fake persona. Yeah, Pump and Dump.

417746241_387409470608777_9049379416339188576_n0753ca4f49eda4a5.md.jpg
And this shit. Her Outgrown ;). She is so delusional. Hot. But Psycho :)

Are those Fake tits? (Whatever podcast), Fake Eyebrows, Fake Lips, Fake Nose (nah she did not got it broke), Fake persona. Yeah, Pump and Dump.

That is the best description of Mira. Hot, but psycho. Someone to experience once but you know she will be crazy the next day.

She's not even that hot, all of her pictures are edited. She has fake everythig except ass.

Back
Top Bottom