EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mira Discussion Thread

Are those Fake tits? (Whatever podcast), Fake Eyebrows, Fake Lips, Fake Nose (nah she did not got it broke), Fake persona. Yeah, Pump and Dump.

417746241_387409470608777_9049379416339188576_n0753ca4f49eda4a5.md.jpg
And this shit. Her Outgrown ;). She is so delusional. Hot. But Psycho :)
i remember her saying she went to a protest in russia and said she got her nose broken there :KEKW:

but anyways i guess her onlyfans subs are low cuz past 2 streams on twitch shes been farming hard doing yoga and stuff in a bikini

i almost feel bad for her cuz u can tell she has no friends and thats one of the reasons she streams :LULW:

i remember her saying she went to a protest in russia and said she got her nose broken there :KEKW:

but anyways i guess her onlyfans subs are low cuz past 2 streams on twitch shes been farming hard doing yoga and stuff in a bikini

i almost feel bad for her cuz u can tell she has no friends and thats one of the reasons she streams :LULW:
there was no protest lol she was hiding the fact that she got surgery

By the way she talks to people, it shouldn't surprise anyone that she has no friends. She constantly need to talk down to anyone around especially the chat. You can tell she has a severe inferiority complex.

I wonder how someone that crazy and delusional could be a Psychoterapist. I mean she knows she is lying, she believes in her lies or she think it is a truth, I mean, Fuc....She is mental in either case.
yea its crazy and she wonders why shes single :KEKW:

I wonder how someone that crazy and delusional could be a Psychoterapist. I mean she knows she is lying, she believes in her lies or she think it is a truth, I mean, Fuc....She is mental in either case.
Whats going to happen is going to be pretty sad. She's already like 35 years old and aging fast all of the surgeries wont help anymore.

Whats going to happen is going to be pretty sad. She's already like 35 years old and aging fast all of the surgeries wont help anymore.
She will keep getting surgery and turn into one of those old leather women with their face stretched.

She is so vain and needs attention so I don't see her stepping away from streaming any time soon. All of the studying is pure window dressing so she can pretend she is an intellectual above all this streaming stuff.

She will keep getting surgery and turn into one of those old leather women with their face stretched.

She is so vain and needs attention so I don't see her stepping away from streaming any time soon. All of the studying is pure window dressing so she can pretend she is an intellectual above all this streaming stuff.
I don't think it's a front. She genuinely thinks she's above average intelligent. She's a psych major and can't figure out why she keeps getting banned, which is the funniest thing in the world to me. Or saying things like "I hate small talk, if someone small talks to me I ditch them right away" and expect people to think she's 'different' and 'brave' for saying that..

I don't think it's a front. She genuinely thinks she's above average intelligent. She's a psych major and can't figure out why she keeps getting banned, which is the funniest thing in the world to me. Or saying things like "I hate small talk, if someone small talks to me I ditch them right away" and expect people to think she's 'different' and 'brave' for saying that..
She is able to learn and remember it very well, all women have that it was something in one of par of a brain, do not remember which one. I would say she knows why she is banned, but because she is delusional, and her reality is disorted, she believes rules do not apply to her. I read this is typical Narcisim at its best. Double standards, hypocrite and other stuff. She is in my opinion very dangerous person to mental health.

People needs to watch the podcast she was on recently, shes very dumb. Meanwhile here instagram bio lmao...

Scientist
catalyst of change | masters in psychology & neuroscience. epigenetics research

man is she dumb or what :PepeLaugh: anyone catch that "car wash" stream she did the other day? she scratched her whole new tesla cuz she used a scub that u use on your body in the shower :KEKWlaugh:
Something's gone horribly wrong in her brain the past two or so years. She used to just chill, talk shit and play HS but now she tries so hard to maintain this "I'm über-intelligent"-schtick while balancing on the edge of getting banned. Saw some dude spam her twitter comments a year or so ago about her being 'forced' into the content house she's living at and that the owner is mega manipulative / whores them out as a 'manager' or w/e.

She almost had a major nip slip again the other day, after repeatedly saying "I'm scared my tits will pop out if I move" and then going on a trampoline. If she did and got banned it'd be the same old "banned because woman/russian/male nipples are OK" rant.

Reactions: aof
Something's gone horribly wrong in her brain the past two or so years. She used to just chill, talk shit and play HS but now she tries so hard to maintain this "I'm über-intelligent"-schtick while balancing on the edge of getting banned. Saw some dude spam her twitter comments a year or so ago about her being 'forced' into the content house she's living at and that the owner is mega manipulative / whores them out as a 'manager' or w/e.

She almost had a major nip slip again the other day, after repeatedly saying "I'm scared my tits will pop out if I move" and then going on a trampoline. If she did and got banned it'd be the same old "banned because woman/russian/male nipples are OK" rant.
yea i was about to ask if anyone knew about that house shes in cuz at first i thought it was jenfoxx house or something but a couple a weeks ago on asianbunnyx stream i saw some old dude on the couch watching tv like he owned the place.

shes live right now talking with mitch jones :OMEGALUL: she needs a loan cuz shes trying to buy a house

yea i was about to ask if anyone knew about that house shes in cuz at first i thought it was jenfoxx house or something but a couple a weeks ago on asianbunnyx stream i saw some old dude on the couch watching tv like he owned the place.

shes live right now talking with mitch jones :OMEGALUL: she needs a loan cuz shes trying to buy a house
She knows he's easy to manipulate because he's so insecure/adhd. She's a bit of a sociopath tbh, so it wouldn't surprise me if she started using him again.

Back
Top Bottom