EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mira Discussion Thread

Man, she's desperately clinging onto youth with the face photoshopping. Looking like an alien.
Yea the new photos show obvious photoshopping. She still has a fantastic body but her face is showing her age. She's gonna end up doing too much work trying to keep it young.

Well you guys might be watching her photoshopped face but all I'm seeing is the same pose on her videos even.. would be nice to get actual new poses for a change.. someday guys.. someday.. :KEKWlaugh:

Another streamer recently exposed that she viewbots her streams. The extension showed on 30% of Mira’s view count is real people.

Then that streamer was suddenly banned by most likely mass reports, wonder who could have done that? *cough mira cough*

I wonder how twitch allows someone to scam their advertisers like this, doing reruns 24/7 with fake viewers and getting $1000+ in ad revenue a day should be illegal.

Another streamer recently exposed that she viewbots her streams. The extension showed on 30% of Mira’s view count is real people.

Then that streamer was suddenly banned by most likely mass reports, wonder who could have done that? *cough mira cough*

I wonder how twitch allows someone to scam their advertisers like this, doing reruns 24/7 with fake viewers and getting $1000+ in ad revenue a day should be illegal.
i mean its been obvious for a long time now, her reuns stay at around 1500-1700 and sometimes it goes down to 300 viewers and then outta no where shoots back up and her chat barely moves. she knows the ad revenue is the only way she will make money on twitch cuz no one ever subs or anything

Why does this dude keep posting those fake AI generated photos of her in the content thread?

So like 2 weeks ago some guy posted real nude vids of mira and i downloaded 3 of them out of 5. When i came bakc to download the rest post was deleted. I reposted the vids asking for guy who posted them to reupload but mine got deleted too. Does anybody know why are these nude mira vids getting deleted. Are mods gatekeeping ???

i mean its been obvious for a long time now, her reuns stay at around 1500-1700 and sometimes it goes down to 300 viewers and then outta no where shoots back up and her chat barely moves. she knows the ad revenue is the only way she will make money on twitch cuz no one ever subs or anything
Generally speaking it costs more to buy viewers than you would get from the ad revenue those view bots generate

So like 2 weeks ago some guy posted real nude vids of mira and i downloaded 3 of them out of 5. When i came bakc to download the rest post was deleted. I reposted the vids asking for guy who posted them to reupload but mine got deleted too. Does anybody know why are these nude mira vids getting deleted. Are mods gatekeeping ???
They were deleted for being reposts of
and

Shes even fakeing her sleep-streams now. You can clearly see the fake movement on the chain shes wearing for example. Thats some next level scam lol

She writes that she want's a "boyfriend" which is a lie.
im just wondering whats going on in that house she stays at, whats that old man running there cuz it seems like its his place and he just has all these "egirls" living there. also i seen she has all these bruises on her arms and i think someone mentioned that here making it seem like she been having rough sex :KEKW:

She makes always the same thing topless nude and wear a underwear since 2-3 years. She should now wear nothing and show her atleast her dash.

Did she have her boobs done again recently? They look bigger than ever, and she is in a bra 24/7 showing them off.

so from watching her recent stream she is finally leaving that whore house :LULW: saying that shes driving up north in her tesla

oh and i found it funny that her face filter on her camera started messing up when she tried napping outside today :KEKW:

so from watching her recent stream she is finally leaving that whore house :LULW: saying that shes driving up north in her tesla

oh and i found it funny that her face filter on her camera started messing up when she tried napping outside today :KEKW:
Any clips of the face filter malfunctioning? This is the funniest thing when it happens to girls portraying they are perfect?
Any idea on whose house she was in? The old dude was so creepy.

Any clips of the face filter malfunctioning? This is the funniest thing when it happens to girls portraying they are perfect?
Any idea on whose house she was in? The old dude was so creepy.
no i didnt save any of the face filter clips and i think she deleted that vod cuz she hasnt even put in on rerun :LULW:

still no idea whos house that is and who knows if she has even left yet cuz its been a few days now , wouldnt suprise me if shes still there even though she said she was leaving this past sunday

Back
Top Bottom