Simp Chat mira.004 discussion thread

Tartof

Casual
Apr 30, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Wtf I wonder what is going on behind the scenes. I guess she made the previous videos for a few hundred or a thousand, but would She do more for more money? Or just a weird rich dude whos just wasting money coming out of nowhere, never seen him before in her stream. Isn’t that awkward for the viewers to watch when she gets these huge donos?

kolash

Casual
Oct 24, 2023
I really don't think anything is going behind the scenes. I started using her stream as background noise when I work cause I like her voice but seeing how much money she gets donated, I kinda got interested in the psychological aspect of why would someone drop so much money on a random girl that will never meet. So I did some research and became a bit more observant of her viewers.

I think her average donator isn't some rich guy who wants to see her naked. It's a young dude 20-35 years old, socially awkward who don't have much success with women, that developes a parasocial relationship with her. 90% of her donations would come from a rotation of 5-10 guys who stay for a few months and keep throwing money at her so that she keeps responding to their DM's and maybe send a selfie here and their and pretend she's interested in the problems they are confessing to her. She will basically pretend to be their online girlfriend. I doubt she's sending nudes or whatever cause at this point it would certianly leak and also she doesn't have to.

There was a moment a few weeks ago when one dude dropped a 1k donations just to apologize for something he said in the DM's with her and said that he was crying all day after making her upset.
Also some time back one dude would donate like 10k in a span of like a week. He had a pretty unique username so I googled him and turns out it's his real name and last name. Found his socials and it's just some normal 20-25 year old guy who looks like a bit socialy inept. He also said in the twitch chat that he has 2 jobs and that all the money from his second job get donated to her. He also keeps donating these weird text to speech donations of how they're basically married and how he pretends all the time that she's with him.

I think she's an absolute killer in extracting money from these dudes. Give them attention back when they donate, withdraw it or ignore them if they don't or purposely start conflicts with them so they apologize with donations. She treats twitch as a money making machine and will absolutely manipulate these guys that they donate to her. She's become really good at it.

Also considering she's got dudes absolutely obsessed with her, her infosec is really bad, one day someone will end up at her house looking for her.

Vikt0r124

Fan
Feb 5, 2024
What you don't understand is that she captivates them by being a virgin; she has never even kissed anyone. Having a Hungarian father and a rather jealous brother, she grew up very antisocial. That's what her virgin and socially inactive followers love about her. Mira KNOWS that if she sends a nude, she would lose all the charm she generates with them. That's why she has said many times that she would never create an OnlyFans account because she doesn't want to ruin her image and wants to have a family and children in the future. She's very careful about that, so don't expect to see nudes; it won't happen. Perhaps if she gets into a relationship and her ex-boyfriend becomes resentful and leaks content. Otherwise, she will never send anything to a simple simp follower.

blooter

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 22, 2022
She has said on stream that if she ever got a boyfriend or had sex etc etc, that she wouldn't be telling anyone online, because it would cost her a lot of subs. So there is that. You can think whatever you want about it all either way, but unless it's the day she quits streaming, she's never going to tell.

Did you catch the start of Sunday's stream? She said her grandmother messaged the day before saying, "you are harvesting a lot today". And that's what she then said she does - harvesting.

Everybody is so used to women over the years using Twitch, YT, Peri, etc as a platform to launch Onlyfans or Adult careers, - that's not what's happening here, you are watching the finished product, and she's very good at it.

kolash pretty much perfectly summed up what I've thinking about her for years in his post back further up the page.

Last edited:

kolash

Casual
Oct 24, 2023
For her audience, she will forever be a virgin and single. In reality, who knows, I wouldn't really be surprised if she has a boyfriend for all this time.

The whole virginity thing with her is like a fitness influencer claiming he's natural. Was probably true when he started out his influencer journey but lost his natty status along the way but will never admit he's not natural anymore since he would ruin his image and that image depends on the sale of his gym programs and supplements.

At the end of the day this is not a random girl who wants to showcase her life and spend 6 hours a day in front of a camera because she enjoys it. She's running a business, a very profitable business and she isn't going to risk anything to ruin her profits.

I think she may be ahead of the whole twitch e-girl game. While every other girl just does onlyfans which has become a very saturated market and most dudes get probably bored of nudes of the same girl after a month, she has crafted this lonely good I'm not like the other girls image. And instead of sending nudes she just chats with her clients about her day and stuff and give them the "girlfriend experience". I doubt most twitch girls getting 500-1000 viewers a stream as her are making anything close than £350k per year.

Vikt0r124

Fan
Feb 5, 2024
You've had more than one girlfriend in your life and you know a bit about women, you quickly realize that she really is a virgin. I've been following her for years, she has the hygiene of a child, it's obvious that she doesn't have to answer to any partner, because no man would accept that kind of hygiene in his partner. Obviously she maintains a business with her Twitch, no one disputes that, that's why she's looking for a millionaire or a guy who can give her a better life than she can get with Twitch. I've had many conversations with her on Discord, I have no doubts that she really is a virgin, she behaves like a child many times, when you hear her talk about men she's also a child who clearly hasn't had any experience with a real man. Deep down, she's very immature, it's obvious she has no experience of the real world, if there are months when she doesn't even leave the house. Regarding dates, she constantly lies about dates, if you were in chat t3 you would know that she always jokes that she has a date with x person and such, but she lies, she likes to make her VIPs jealous. As far as I know, she only had two real dates, one in Hungary with a guy when she was a teenager, which she says she got bored of because he talked so much about himself that she ended it right there. The other was with a guy, I don't know where, but according to her they only had a coffee and that's when she realized it didn't work. She also tried to have a date with a Tinder user, but they never met, and so on with many others. Obviously she is pretty and has thousands of options, but she is incredibly pretentious, I know deep down she hates her life, it's clear she is in deep depression for being locked in her house 24/7. When she finds a rich guy who can give her the life she wants and she likes him, bye Twitch. At least I do believe that she is really a virgin and has never kissed, I know many things about her that confirm it. Obviously it's strange to say that a girl like her is a virgin and if you know her little or just her Instagram, anyone would say she blatantly lies to manipulate her foolish followers and so on, but once you hear her talking and giving her opinions, there is no doubt she really is a virgin. You can even see it in her leaked videos, she doesn't even know how to indicate to masturbate, she's a child in that because she has no experience. She doesn't act like this, she is like this. She has a lifestyle that is to live locked up and she turned it into a business. She has often told that when she was a child her brother Mark and her father kept all the boys away who tried to go out with her, she was raised with only boys and it's Hungarian tradition, in Hungary it's not normal to have sex on simple dates and those things. At least I have no reason to believe she has a hidden second life and has sexual relationships, it's even laughable to hear this.

Tartof

Casual
Apr 30, 2023
I’ve also been following her for years and can agree with everything you said. She really is what she says. I believe she would never date a follower of her, because in reality she despises „simps“. But as you said, if She would try to get with a guy and he would see her streams, he would immediately be turned off because of her immaturity and the way she manipulates men. So I think there’s this paradox, the thing that makes her money keeps her from getting a real offline life and possibly a boyfriend.
I never was a subscriber since I did not want to “support„ her, but it would be interesting to hear more about your insight with t3 discord and so on Viktor.

blooter

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 22, 2022
Look you obviously don't understand, she's saving herself for me, it's different with her and me, all those other guys are pathetic simps, with me it's real, and as soon my dogecoin takes off, or I can get mummies credit card again for an hour or two, I'll finish on top of the "silly sods who keep giving her money" leaderboard (I assume that's what she calls it), and I'll move out of this basement and her and I will get married, you'll see.

She'll have to support me of course because by then she'll have all my money but she won't care, it's true love.