Simp Chat mira.004 discussion thread

Wesker6

Tier 1 Sub
Oct 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I truly pity those who must have forked over hundreds for that god awful Instagram-level content and extremely SFW, repetitive dirty talk videos from a girl who has not once in like 100+ leaked pics and videos even taken a photo of herself in even a bra or thong lmao, some of this content is soooo mediocre, who was eating this stuff up for MONTHS?

blooter

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 22, 2022
Look you obviously don't understand, she's saving herself for me, it's different with her and me, all those other guys are pathetic simps, with me it's real, and as soon my dogecoin takes off, or I can get mummies credit card again for an hour or two, I'll finish on top of the "silly sods who keep giving her money" leaderboard (I assume that's what she calls it), and I'll move out of this basement and her and I will get married, you'll see.

She'll have to support me of course because by then she'll have all my money but she won't care, it's true love.

May 21, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
who cares family guy GIF

We're just here for the fap content my guy

kolash

Lurker
Oct 24, 2023
I really don't think anything is going behind the scenes. I started using her stream as background noise when I work cause I like her voice but seeing how much money she gets donated, I kinda got interested in the psychological aspect of why would someone drop so much money on a random girl that will never meet. So I did some research and became a bit more observant of her viewers.

I think her average donator isn't some rich guy who wants to see her naked. It's a young dude 20-35 years old, socially awkward who don't have much success with women, that developes a parasocial relationship with her. 90% of her donations would come from a rotation of 5-10 guys who stay for a few months and keep throwing money at her so that she keeps responding to their DM's and maybe send a selfie here and their and pretend she's interested in the problems they are confessing to her. She will basically pretend to be their online girlfriend. I doubt she's sending nudes or whatever cause at this point it would certianly leak and also she doesn't have to.

There was a moment a few weeks ago when one dude dropped a 1k donations just to apologize for something he said in the DM's with her and said that he was crying all day after making her upset.
Also some time back one dude would donate like 10k in a span of like a week. He had a pretty unique username so I googled him and turns out it's his real name and last name. Found his socials and it's just some normal 20-25 year old guy who looks like a bit socialy inept. He also said in the twitch chat that he has 2 jobs and that all the money from his second job get donated to her. He also keeps donating these weird text to speech donations of how they're basically married and how he pretends all the time that she's with him.

I think she's an absolute killer in extracting money from these dudes. Give them attention back when they donate, withdraw it or ignore them if they don't or purposely start conflicts with them so they apologize with donations. She treats twitch as a money making machine and will absolutely manipulate these guys that they donate to her. She's become really good at it.

Also considering she's got dudes absolutely obsessed with her, her infosec is really bad, one day someone will end up at her house looking for her.

Carter69

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
I'd get excited of course lol. But I would lose interest after that. I've experienced this many times. I've seen girls who went from prude to full nude on OF. The gradual build up and anticipation is exciting but after they show everything, it's not fun anymore and then I move on to other girls.

blooter

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 22, 2022
She didn't invent the thirst trap, but by god she has built a damn good one. No shivering in a hot tub wrting dudes names on her arm for her, sits at the computer and basically does nothing, absolute low effort, and dudes shove each other out of the way to give her money.
I almost thought she was a genius, but then I watched her try and do a wordle.

Not saying she should be exposed, yeah you're a real dispassionate observer.

You have screenshots of conversations with her, you're very familar with her discord and stream, her financial arrangements, you have videos to post on here, and she has you really worked up. If you didn't give her money - then what is it? Casual misogyny? Community spirit? Why do you give a fuck at all?

Last edited: